FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Signature Stubs

Straevaras
I'm wondering where you guys find the little images you make, they're 19px tall and 350px wide? I've seen a lot of them in people's signatures and I'm really wondering where you can get them made. I've even seen some people have them transition in an animated GIF.

Like this, this is from Teddy4's signature:

Thanks!
Arseniy
Hm... dude... it's USERBARS... Shocked Smile Laughing
reddishblue
^
{
{
What he said...I can make them for you if you want, just PM me the details.
Captain Fertile
reddishblue wrote:
^
{
{
What he said...I can make them for you if you want, just PM me the details.

Any chance you would be willing to give a little tutorial on how you create them or even just a couple of hnits would be great.

Cheers

I understand if you would prefer not to.
Animal
Captain Fertile wrote:
Any chance you would be willing to give a little tutorial on how you create them or even just a couple of hnits would be great.

This wonderful program written by Daniel15 - one of our more talented moderators - will really help you out.

Wink
Jack_Hammer
They are really easy to make.
darrenpaul
You can grab some of the already made ones from userbars.com
Captain Fertile
Animal wrote:
Captain Fertile wrote:

This wonderful program written by Daniel15 - one of our more talented moderators - will really help you out.

Wink

GREAT STUFF!!! You are a star, thanks for pointing that out. I am amazedhow easy they are to create with that software.

I have been messing about with Paintshop but didn't really get close. That software makes it a breeze. I am delighted!

Isn't it sad how a grown man can be so pleased about such silly things.
Very Happy Very Happy
R2.DETARD
Yeah, Daniel15 is a star in my mind for that program.
It works so well, I'm surprised the apple logo isn't on it somewhere. Very Happy
CyanEyed
i havent tried Daniel15's userbar maker, but http://userbars.com have loads of them, and tutorials for making them on almost every graphics app
Teddy1
They are really easy to make i use photoshop as i prefer to have the little differences. They are more personalized that way Very Happy
Captain Fertile
CyanEyed wrote:
i havent tried Daniel15's userbar maker, but http://userbars.com have loads of them, and tutorials for making them on almost every graphics app

Thanks for that, that website was mentioned earlier I beleive. But on every occasion I have tried to access the site the URL could not be resolved.
joevennix
I wrote a simple Java program that generates them, nothing special, but it did have the ability to output animated GIF's that slowly rotated through as many userbars as you want. I'll have to dig it up in a minute. These bars are really easy to make, just adding different transparencies over a single image, and some text.
madsencarl
Captain Fertile wrote:
CyanEyed wrote:

Thanks for that, that website was mentioned earlier I beleive. But on every occasion I have tried to access the site the URL could not be resolved.

i think you need a new internet.
Vrythramax
I also tried userbars.com...and the connection was refused, I don't think need a new internet connection either....mine seems to work (and has worked) well enough for Frihost. Maybe thier host isn't as reliable as others are.

I'll go with DanSoft and skip any headaches.
alexdude
Thank you for the website. I had to google it and go though a couple links to get to it. Here is what I found :http://ubanimator.com/
CyanEyed
Captain Fertile wrote:
CyanEyed wrote:

yeah, i realised that after i posted it, but i thought the problem my be with my internet connection. they might be back up soon, maybe a hosting problem