FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Let start a business working together.

100BillionDollars
Objective:

1. Start a business with Zero dollars. (that means people will have to offer their knowledge and a few hours of man power.)

2. Make a website that runs on customer interactions and needs zero man monitoring man hours as close as possible.

3. create a mean of compensation for workers.(I personally need this accomplishment to put under my belt or on my reseme so I have no problem offering my Multi-Billion $ idea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFZTGCDVG84

Just ignore the money I was pitching it to VC well it did not go through but it still will work but every Investor wants to see that I have something under my belt because of my lack of experience so I will push to make you money if you use you skill to make the site. Even better maybe we pitch to this hoster would offer us a free site for our cause and we donate the profits to pay for a new dedicated server and bandwith for the individuals working on the project. This way you can claim it at the end of the year as a means of building your reseme and you can pay yourself by the hour but you will have to prove that when the tax season comes.)

4. Define website functions and security.

5. Define job titles.

6. Define priority / projecy management.

7. Define hiarchy of job titles.

8. Reaching the largest market possible.

Idea:

create a $ posting site that will run your post for 24 hrs and guarentees that someone will view and rate your post at least once.

The highest rated post will be paid based on the number of submission that had been judged for that day and will be posted on the home page for all to see. ( we pay for the rights to their story so they will not be able to make money off of it. )

Anyone can judge friend and family this will help create buzz.

Payoff:
1. If the hoster agrees free hosting for life with no limitations.
2. Future jobs with more Ideas.
3. Experience.

First We have to agree that we will do this and have the needed people to accomplish the goal before we even pitch this to our hoster.
twrchdim
100BillionDollars wrote:
Objective:

1. Start a business with Zero dollars. (that means people will have to offer their knowledge and a few hours of man power.)

2. Make a website that runs on customer interactions and needs zero man monitoring man hours as close as possible.

3. create a mean of compensation for workers.(I personally need this accomplishment to put under my belt or on my reseme so I have no problem offering my Multi-Billion $ idea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFZTGCDVG84

Just ignore the money I was pitching it to VC well it did not go through but it still will work but every Investor wants to see that I have something under my belt because of my lack of experience so I will push to make you money if you use you skill to make the site. Even better maybe we pitch to this hoster would offer us a free site for our cause and we donate the profits to pay for a new dedicated server and bandwith for the individuals working on the project. This way you can claim it at the end of the year as a means of building your reseme and you can pay yourself by the hour but you will have to prove that when the tax season comes.)

4. Define website functions and security.

5. Define job titles.

6. Define priority / projecy management.

7. Define hiarchy of job titles.

8. Reaching the largest market possible.

Idea:

create a $ posting site that will run your post for 24 hrs and guarentees that someone will view and rate your post at least once.

The highest rated post will be paid based on the number of submission that had been judged for that day and will be posted on the home page for all to see. ( we pay for the rights to their story so they will not be able to make money off of it. )

Anyone can judge friend and family this will help create buzz.

Payoff:
1. If the hoster agrees free hosting for life with no limitations.
2. Future jobs with more Ideas.
3. Experience.

First We have to agree that we will do this and have the needed people to accomplish the goal before we even pitch this to our hoster.

You may have point in all of this, ideally a site should be making money while you sleep, the more automation you build into the site the better. traffic is the key and site optimisation. Give something away free like a useful ebook with links embedded in it leading back to the site.

Make sure your ebook is short and filled with useful pithy sayings or tips, give it to one of those friends who are always circulating little readers digest type jokes and sayings, and make sure you tell everyone to share the book with their friends.

You will be amazed how quickly the freebie will travel around the web just watch the trafic counter tick over.

I'm doing something similar at the moment, low cost high tech.

Hope you succeed.
100BillionDollars
People will pay money to post their story.

We guarentee that the post will be judge by at least one judge.

Then the judges pick out a winner. the winner is the one with the highest score. If post is tied with first both will be placed back into the pool to be rejudge for the tie breaker.

Then we pay the winner for the rights to the story. with the money collected from the posts of the previous day.

Example: 1 post = $1.00 - transfer fees and service cost total .55

this is not appealling.

1000 post = $1000.00 - transfer fees and service cost total $750.00

more appealling

and so on untill we have

$100,000 pay outs for stories