FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server 2 Down

cr3ativ3
Ok I know you don't like having all these server 2 down posts but seeing as no one has yet and it's been down for over 20 minutes according to the Current server status. Announcment the HTTPD is has been down. I know from the many topics over the ages that it could be the apache restart which is like 30-60 seconds. Sometimes there are times when mass account setups are done which is a few minutes not 20. So I was just wondering if I should be alerting you of this.

Also a suggestion, in the Server status announcment I think it should send an email to all the admins/moderators when one of the server things goes down for over 5 mins. It would be very usefull and then you would have an excuse for people not to make these posts.

Thanks I hope I didn't sound to rude.

Edit: I just noticed its backup umm then just disregard what I had said but think about the suggestion in the second paragraph.
wumingsden
cr3ativ3 wrote:
Ok I know you don't like having all these server 2 down posts but seeing as no one has yet and it's been down for over 20 minutes according to the Current server status. Announcment the HTTPD is has been down. I know from the many topics over the ages that it could be the apache restart which is like 30-60 seconds. Sometimes there are times when mass account setups are done which is a few minutes not 20. So I was just wondering if I should be alerting you of this.

Also a suggestion, in the Server status announcment I think it should send an email to all the admins/moderators when one of the server things goes down for over 5 mins. It would be very usefull and then you would have an excuse for people not to make these posts.

Thanks I hope I didn't sound to rude.

Edit: I just noticed its backup umm then just disregard what I had said but think about the suggestion in the second paragraph.

Only Bondings has access to the server so your suggestion is useless. The staff members are aware that the server is down (I personally look at my sig) but we cannot do anything about it when this is the case.

-locked-