FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Myspace Tool

vignesh_natraj
Myspace tool provides users free myspace generators, layots, color codes, games and all tweaks to pimp up a myspace profile. It also provides a free layout editor.
Hunterseaker
The layout and the content is realy cool.
Only the google adds are way to large.
overall: realy good high quality site. tho fix the adds
Hobbit
They're not too large. The script was specifically designed to increase your CTR. Although I think the background of the ads, or the border, needs to be a different color or google will be pissed. They don't like it when tha ads are extremely blended.
plato
aweful design!
EekMan
I like it, even though I wouldn't have so many different link colors. Where did you get the script if you don't mind me asking?

I would also make the hovers one color, but that's just me.
jylan
I think Google adds blend in to much with the rest of the content. Otherwise I think you have done a great job and put lots of content on their.
EekMan
jylan wrote:
I think Google adds blend in to much with the rest of the content. Otherwise I think you have done a great job and put lots of content on their.

That's a good thing Cool
vignesh_natraj
i am changing the ads now thanks for the reply
anything else what revenue should I be expecting
<edit> I have changed the front ads what do you fell about the other ads.
EekMan
can you please send me this script? This script was leaked and I hope you aren't passing it off as one you made. the original can be found here:

http://www.myspacescriptz.com/

I'd really like a copy of this if you don't mind Very Happy
Hobbit
EekMan wrote:
can you please send me this script? This script was leaked and I hope you aren't passing it off as one you made. the original can be found here:

http://www.myspacescriptz.com/

I'd really like a copy of this if you don't mind Very Happy

You're crazy, that script is a paid script, get a job and pay for it. Don't make me get Greg-J in here.
EekMan
umm ok whats he going to do? I honestly doubt it was bought, but maybe Im wrong
linexpert
I like it overall. Hopefully you'll keep up with updating the site and adding more content.
vignesh_natraj
i am thinking of adding more to it but i am busy with my other projects so I will wait. also this site does not get that traffic. I would advise anybody against starting another myspace site. not doing well with adsense.
Jaan
Good site. Though it looks like a copy of myspacescriptz.com???? I dunno. Great site though.
vignesh_natraj
hi I have converted it into a proxy site
Myspace Proxy
lerian
I miss the original site (myspace tool).
Why do you change it to a proxy site? What happen with your first niche? Too many competition, too little earning from google? Do you get more earning from your current proxy site compared to the first one? Anyway, good luck with your site. I test your web proxy and it runs smoothly.
vignesh_natraj
thanks for this original niche was not profitable so I am trying this new area
please spread the word to your friends
thanks