FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free anonymous surfing

vignesh_natraj
ProxyZ provides users free fast anonymous surfing to hide their online identity. You can make use of our service to browse sites that are blocked by your office, school or college servers.
plato
Cool work, but your surf site doesn't support the ssl service. How some one can access to Orkut.com for example.
vignesh_natraj
i am working on it
plato
Good
Hunterseaker
Thats a prety usefull site m8.
I know it is all about the function tho maybe a nice design would improve the site more.
Tho nice and handy function.
vignesh_natraj
please spread this to you friends and schoolmates
thanks
ncwdavid
cool! Next time im at school on the computers im going to go straight to your site and lookup everything that is blocked. thanks,.
TeenZine
Sorry to backseat moderate but just checking this isn't hosted on Frihost servers right ?
Hobbit
TeenZine wrote:
Sorry to backseat moderate but just checking this isn't hosted on Frihost servers right ?

No. If you could only investigate before you talk. Just do a whois lookup next time.
TeenZine
Hobbit wrote:
TeenZine wrote:

No. If you could only investigate before you talk. Just do a whois lookup next time.
Your smart. I didn't even think about that.
vignesh_natraj
got it confirmed Very Happy
ncwdavid
I was at school today and tried to get onto your site to lookup stuff but it was blocked!!
linexpert
It's most likely going to be blocked in schools if your school admin is any smart.
The admin could just setup a filter that will block anysite with the word proxy in the link. so proxy27342.com would be block just as any other address with the words proxy. that's how it used to be in my school. If you want it that bad just setup your own proxy, not that hard to do. just google for projects such as phpproxy or cgi proxy. (if you do, don't use frihost to host it. it's against frihost tos)
vignesh_natraj
i will setup another proxy for you in a non-proxy domain i already have a domain