FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any .com .net .biz or .org domain!

warallthetm
This is an auction for a .com .net .biz or .org domain of your choice for 1 year.

These are NOT redirects, so the winner please provide me with two name servers that the domain should work with.

Let the bids begin!

Starting at 50frih
Ghost Rider103
Now I wish I would have saved my 800 FRIH$. Oh well, looks like I am out on this one Crying or Very sad
Cal_123
Hmm. Bidding 200FRIH$ for a .com
wumingsden
I bid 500Frih$ for a .com domain.

I will not use the domain myself. If you wish to know what I will do with it, please PM me.

Edit: I have decided to just tell you here why I will not use it.

I will soon be opening a competition here at FriHost where users can win their own domain. I was going to start it next month but if I do win this domain then it will start within the next few days.

I'm planning on giving away at least one free domain a month to the winner of the competition. The maximum domain number that I may give away is up to five Edit: (which I will personally pay for). Note that this is not "Official", meaning that FriHost has nothing to do with it. However, when this does happen it will only be available for xxxxx.frihost.net (server1) and xxxxx.frih.net (server2) users.
Dakafall
i will bid 76.6frih$ for .net Smile i really need this
mtorregiani
Do we have ownership rights on those domains?
Or will be you the legal owner?
Cal_123
I was going to bid more, but after reading wumingsden's reason for wanting it, I'm going to support him. I'm out.
warallthetm
The domain is registered under my name, but you have full access to all the admin panels ect.

(its my credit card)
warallthetm
Auction Ended.
Thanks guys for bidding up
Dakafall
SWEET! I hope i got the .net one.....
Hobbit
Can't you just tranfer it to a godaddy account? Just a suggestion.
warallthetm
wumingsden won the auction for a .com for 500frih
Ghost Rider103
Sweet, I was hoping he would win it. A competition like that would be awesome, and I will surely participate in this whenever it starts up, please keep us updated Very Happy
wumingsden
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Sweet, I was hoping he would win it. A competition like that would be awesome, and I will surely participate in this whenever it starts up, please keep us updated Very Happy

Thank you for the compliment. My idea is currently being discussed with other staff members in private and when it does happen it will hopefully be very big and continue as long as possible.
Blaster
umm i sent you sent you all of the money minuse 100 frih which you will have soon. Very Happy Thanks for the domain name. Where did you register it?
wumingsden
Blaster wrote:
umm i sent you sent you all of the money minuse 100 frih which you will have soon. Very Happy Thanks for the domain name. Where did you register it?

warallthetm wrote:
Auction Ended.

Confused
warallthetm
wumingsden wrote:
Blaster wrote:

warallthetm wrote:
Auction Ended.

Confused

I gave him a domain as well as you.
So you both should be happy Smile
wumingsden
WOW, that is really nice. Are you still doing what you asked in your PM?
warallthetm
^sure why not? lol^
Blaster
yea well i paid 2000 frih for such a domain name Very Happy
wumingsden
warallthetm wrote:
^sure why not? lol^

I meant it happenning regularly.

Blaster wrote:

Wow, you must of really wanted one.
Blaster
yea and frih isn't really worth anything and a domain name is so why not.

EDIT::: i gave you the rest of the money Very Happy
Hobbit
Quote:
Blaster wrote:

No, warallthetm must have really wanted frih. XD
wumingsden
Hobbit wrote:
Quote:
Blaster wrote:

No, warallthetm must have really wanted frih. XD

It'll pay off when a Shop System is put into place, though Wink
Blaster
I've been here for almost a year and there still isn't any shop mod. I have a fealing that it will take a long time before such a mod is implanted. So i didn't waste my money.
saratdear
Is this going to start again? I don't think I want one right now. Anyway, warallthetm, you said it will be registered for one year, can you extend the time to say, 2 or 3 years, if we pay you more frih$?
Cal_123
I think this is over. warrell said there are no more domains left in a PM he sent a few days ago.
Blaster
saratdear wrote:
Is this going to start again? I don't think I want one right now. Anyway, warallthetm, you said it will be registered for one year, can you extend the time to say, 2 or 3 years, if we pay you more frih$?

Concidering i only get one year and i payed 2000 frih i highely dout he is going for that. Really he was only going to register one but i offered him such a great amount of frih that he really couldn't resist my offer so he took it Very Happy