FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HomePage

vinx_18
http://www.vinxstudio.frih.net-->my personal website... Send some comments and suggestions...Smile This is my flash version. I'm planning to create html version(from scratch) or in joomla cms.
the6thfactor
Nice looking site, smooth Smile
vinx_18
Thanks! Do you have any suggestions on how can I improve my site?
b4r4t
Looks nice... but maybe this "Vinx Studio" can get other font ? Something modern, nice, profesional? Because in my opinion - now it doesn't match...

Next thing is ... GALLERY:

Jaan
Pretty nice, though looks like you just edited a ready made flash template.... or did you make it from scratch? That wouldn't explain the latin Wink .
If you want to try Joomla, it is really easy to use.... my site uses it and I don't know any web design.
Cheers.
loryl
It looks good! Though, your font is kinda hard to read 'cuz it's so small (my screen resolution is 1280x1024). Your gallery is messed up; you have a bunch of html/ascii character coding there.
SamiTheBerber
Nice layout, but it seems to be under construction ? Site seems to be working if I look navigation, but some forms aren't available, etc.

Nice work. Keep going!
mjohnson
Very cool flash homepage, I want it too.
vinx_18
SamiTheBerber wrote:
Nice layout, but it seems to be under construction ? Site seems to be working if I look navigation, but some forms aren't available, etc.

Nice work. Keep going!

Yup, It is still under construction. I will finish it if I have some time. Thank you so much for your comment.
vinx_18
Jaan wrote:
Pretty nice, though looks like you just edited a ready made flash template.... or did you make it from scratch? That wouldn't explain the latin Wink .
If you want to try Joomla, it is really easy to use.... my site uses it and I don't know any web design.
Cheers.

Yah I edited a flash document. I love so much flash. I can make it from scratch but I have no plenty of time to do it. I have so many projects to attend to. I am planning too to make a joomla site also here after I will complete my flash version. Thank you so much for your comment.
Kirth
Looks nice Wink ,

I would like to learn how to make flash-sites Smile,
I first tought that you made it youreselves,
But the latin says other Sad Razz.
vinx_18
I have updated my gallery.. stay tune for more...
Technaut
if your wanting to get a good cms, drupal is better for smaller sites than Joomla!, since it is easier to learn and not quite as bulky. It also comes out of the box with features Joomla! doesn't, such as an integrated forum and blogs (all of which simply needs to be activated). i wouldn't recommend Joomla! until later on, and i never would recommend it for a personal site. Joomla! is far to powerful for such a simple use. it's like using a chainsaw instead of scissors on a piece of string. Very Happy overkill. to see drupal in action, visit the drupal site.
jayzee
very nice and cool work..
vinx_18
Technaut wrote:
if your wanting to get a good cms, drupal is better for smaller sites than Joomla!, since it is easier to learn and not quite as bulky. It also comes out of the box with features Joomla! doesn't, such as an integrated forum and blogs (all of which simply needs to be activated). i wouldn't recommend Joomla! until later on, and i never would recommend it for a personal site. Joomla! is far to powerful for such a simple use. it's like using a chainsaw instead of scissors on a piece of string. Very Happy overkill. to see drupal in action, visit the drupal site.

Thanks Buddy! I will take a look unto this ,try and learn this.