FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Messages from Mexico

joshumu
I have reciently moved to mexico for the winter. First time actualy living here. Im in San Felipe and i found a place for $50 with two language teacher and they give me spanish lessons. My first goal for living in mexico is learning some spanish, so i can travel on in security through all of latin america.

This is where i use the computer. By a cafe place on a terrace.

A view of the bay from a near by mountian.

A crooked sunset.

I will post some more up from time to time. Its kinda hard to do from down here at times.
wiehls
How long are you planning to live down there? Do you have a job?
That sounds relaxing though. I wish i oculd be enjoying a mexican sunset on a nice sandy beach!
Ghost900
$50 ain't bad at all Very Happy Do you mean $50 for housing for a month?

Well anyway nice pictures and I like the sunset even though it is crooked. Very Happy
joshumu
Yea, $50 a month for my place, and spanish classes. Its a small place that i rent from a coupple. And by small i mean...

We also share the cost of food usualy. A taco down here is 7 peso's (like 70 cents U$). I will take more and more photos as I settle in here. I dont have a job yet. But im going to volinteer at the dog shelter every once an a wile. But the only reason i want a job is to learn spanish faster. I worked enugh in the Estados Unidos to afford it down here for a wile.
alexpotter
hey Wink I hope you are enjoying your time in Mexico and that you get a job soon Smile it will help you to learn spanish a lot Very Happy

I hope you like the mexican food too Wink I absolutely love it Very Happy
joshumu
Yea the food is great. I really like the tacos de cabeza. Its meat from the face of a cow. So good. The the cow stomach soup. Whats that called again?

Well here is another photo.

Im going to try and get some photos of the friends I have made here but they are a little camara shy.
Ghost900
The meat from the face of a cow Rolling Eyes I didn't know there was much meat on the face.

Hint: Tie your friends to a tree and take a picture. Idea
Che
The horizon looks awesome...
yy1124
Nice photos
Hope you will do well there~ Very Happy
Bengt
looks relaxing over there Smile
skynet
I see you enjoy there dude Smile
Have some fun!!
Very beautifal pictures you took there Smile
Como estas chico??
absolutdani
O cmon!

The best part of learning Spanish is to come and visit Spain!

Man, if you go to Ibiza on Summer your life will change...
turbosquid
Went to Mexico on our hols, a couple of years ago stayed there for three weeks as it's a long flight from here in the UK (11 Hours +). It's a great place with so much to see from the rainforests and pyramids in Chicenitza, to the gorgeous white sands and coastline of the Yucatan peninsula. Great place would recommend it to anyone. certainly beats the grey misserable weather in the UK Smile

TurboSquid
joshumu
Yeah, i know there is alot to see. And i plan on making my way through central america after i get spanish down. The next few months are not going to be very eventful for me. But after its over, all of latin america is open for me to travel. Cant wait.
alexpotter
wow, it's really great you're planning on traveling all around latin america, I wish I could do that.. Wink

so, ¿Cómo va tu español? Wink
scorpiosemotion
Amazing Pictures. Smile To think I once lived 20 minutes from the border and I never got a chance to cross. The shame!
joshumu
Yeah, my spanish is poor at best. Im still in the same spot, san felipe. I got a job here as to not dwindle my savings and I'm taking spanish classes. I have a lot of friends here now that speak no english and that has been the greatest things so far to aid my learing. No if i can just get a latin chica my tounge would really be workin the spanish.