FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If you hear music outside your head, you may become mad.

ryukenden
If you start hearing music outside your head without any music or cassette player playing around you, you may become mad or mentally ill. This is called auditory hallucination.

Anyone hearing music outside your head without anything around you, I mean no CD or cassette or radio playing around. If yes, you need to go and see your doctor as you might be going mad or mentally ill.
S3nd K3ys
ryukenden wrote:
If you hear music outside your head, you may become mad.

I WILL become mad if it's (most) Rap and (any) country!

Mad Mad Mad
arkebuzer
ryukenden wrote:
If you start hearing music outside your head without any music or cassette player playing around you, you may become mad or mentally ill. This is called auditory hallucination.

Anyone hearing music outside your head without anything around you, I mean no CD or cassette or radio playing around. If yes, you need to go and see your doctor as you might be going mad or mentally ill.

Or maybe it΄s allready too late by then Sad
Straevaras
Going mad? What is this going you speak of?

There are some songs though that just by themselves can make you go mad, you know, the really annoying ones that get stuck in your head, like Tom's Diner! Very Happy
deStructuralized
Auditory hallucination sounds pretty neat to me.
Helios
I always "play" the songs I like in my head Smile
But I don't think I actually hear them outside my head... :\
all-australian-reject
Shocked what a weird fact??? i guess if ur on your way to being mad you probably cant tell if its in your head or out of your head. Like hearing voices you think they are real and continue as if they were. Meanwhile the people around you wonder who the hell your talking to and why you are burning stuff down. I hear songs in my head all the time!!! the whistling in your ear after you go to a loud concert doesnt count does it? Razz
ryukenden
Hi
If you hear music or voices inside the head, it is usually called "psedohallucination". Real hallucinations are usually ouside the head.
Yantaal
so its not you replaying the song in your head, its hearing it as if it were playing from a speak next to you?

could save money and electricity
Shewolf
If what you say is true, then I am totaly insane. But I sort of knew that, so it does not really matter.
SimonWSTS
That seems to be fairly logical. If you start hearing anything that isn't there as if it is around you, not inside your head I think there must be something wrong. Music is an example of this I suppose but it would be true of any sound wouldn't it?
love2infekt
I have yet to have this incident to happen to me. If it ever did, I would probably go crazy unless it was a song or a band playing that I liked and such.
sondosia
I WISH I had auditory hallucination then...Sure, I'd be mad, but I'd always be happy. Very Happy I'd listen to music 24/7 if I could.

~M~
zion
Hey, neato I get this all the time! Mostly when I'm lying in bed, I hear songs as though they were being played by my next door neighbours. But I get up, and realise that nothing's playing. It's awesome.
Insanity
I'm sure after a while it would start to get annoying, depending on what song or what audio is being played.
Blayzeing
I looked at this to see what was really wrong with me, after reading this it prooves I'm mad. Afterwards though, i saw people saying it's 'awsome'. It's not. When I start hearing noises nobody else can hear, I RUN. If you hearANYTHING(for me it was first bell sounds) see a doctor emidatly. So, zion I really think you should get help. and downt embrase it.