FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who like Dracula?

ryukenden
I have read Dracula Novel and watch the film few times. It always makes me exciting to read the Dracula?

Any one like Dracula novel?
INeedHelp
Dracula is a great book, although no movie I have seen can quite do it justice. Bram Stoker was a genius. You should also check out Frankenstein by Mary Shelley if you like old horror stories.
violetgnu
I loved the way most of the story was told (through letters). Thought that was an interesting way to write a book. Out of the two, though, I liked Frankenstein better than Dracula, though the language in Frankenstein is harder, (but I liked the writing style better than in Dracula).
budiman
For those who loves Dracula,

Here are some .....

Dracula is an 1897 novel by Irish author Bram Stoker, and the name of its title character, the vampire Count Dracula.

Dracula has been attributed to many literary genres including horror fiction, the gothic novel and invasion literature. Structurally it is an epistolary novel, that is, told as a series of diary entries and letters. Literary critics have examined many themes in the novel, such as the role of women in Victorian culture, conventional and repressed sexuality, immigration, post-colonialism and folklore. Although Stoker did not invent the vampire, the novel's influence on the popularity of vampires has been singularly responsible for scores of theatrical and film interpretations throughout the 20th and 21st centuries.
imera
Vampires is my favourite, of all magical/supernatural creatures.

I love to read and watch movies about them, enly that not all are that good.

The best movie I have seen is Bram Stokers Dracula....
And the best book I have read that was about vampires is Darren Shan, by Darren Shan Razz It isn't a ordinary vampire book, and I am currently reading it for the second time.

Mostly when I hear about a vampire book or movie I have to see/ read it.
John6000
==========
Eyvind
Love the book! About 15 years ago I had the chance to go to Whitby in England. Supposedly this is the place where Stoker wrote the book. We stayed in a hostel near Whitby Abbey just across from a graveyard that contained the tombs of pirates. It was a wonderfully creepy place!