FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


something is wrong???





Jeff_vella_leone
Well im posting this, not because it is actually effecting me at the moment, though if I where responsable of something (like i am in other things),
i would like to know that some things are not working fine in the forum or what so ever.
well what i like to point out is that when i was searching for my posts and used a short cut and clicked on my number of posts just under my name of any of my posts, it came this window:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/search.php?search_author=Jeff_vella_leone
Well ok those topics are topics I posted in, though those post aren't my posts.(except this one just edited it, mostly because this is the only post in the topic)
At least the first four are posts that were just before my posts.
Is this normal? or there is an error?
Well hope it helps, thanks.
wumingsden
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
Well im posting this, not because it is actually effecting me at the moment, though if I where responsable of something (like i am in other things),
i would like to know that some things are not working fine in the forum or what so ever.
well what i like to point out is that when i was searching for my posts and used a short cut and clicked on my number of posts just under my name of any of my posts, it came this window:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/search.php?search_author=Jeff_vella_leone
Well ok those topics are topics I posted in, though those post aren't my posts.(except this one just edited it, mostly because this is the only post in the topic)
At least the first four are posts that were just before my posts.
Is this normal? or there is an error?
Well hope it helps, thanks.


The list shows all posts you have made, which include threads and replies. The list of your posts is only an overview (they only give you the first few hundred words of each post) and to read the whole post you have to click the link.

It's quite hard to explain but you easily get used to it if you use it regularly. I cannot explain the functions properly, but I do know that the feature is working as it should be.
Jeff_vella_leone
wumingsden wrote:


The list shows all posts you have made, which include threads and replies. The list of your posts is only an overview (they only give you the first few hundred words of each post) and to read the whole post you have to click the link.



right it should display my posts not the post the others do
i mean if someone said 'hi' and then i replied 'good morning'
it doesnt display 'good morning' it displays 'hi'
Does that makes sens for u?
wumingsden
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
wumingsden wrote:


The list shows all posts you have made, which include threads and replies. The list of your posts is only an overview (they only give you the first few hundred words of each post) and to read the whole post you have to click the link.



right it should display my posts not the post the others do
i mean if someone said 'hi' and then i replied 'good morning'
it doesnt display 'good morning' it displays 'hi'
Does that makes sens for u?


Yes, it makes sense, but this is not happenning to me. I can only see the posts that you made, nobody else. Confused
Jeff_vella_leone
wumingsden wrote:
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
wumingsden wrote:


The list shows all posts you have made, which include threads and replies. The list of your posts is only an overview (they only give you the first few hundred words of each post) and to read the whole post you have to click the link.



right it should display my posts not the post the others do
i mean if someone said 'hi' and then i replied 'good morning'
it doesnt display 'good morning' it displays 'hi'
Does that makes sens for u?


Yes, it makes sense, but this is not happenning to me. I can only see the posts that you made, nobody else. Confused


man i can assure u that i didnt make those post and if u read them one of them is saying that she is a woman i didnt post that post i replied to it
yes
read them carfully
Jeff_vella_leone
now its evn showing what u wrote in my list of posts look urself
Animal
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
man i can assure u that i didnt make those post and if u read them one of them is saying that she is a woman i didnt post that post i replied to it
yes
read them carfully

If you click on the link to the post, you'll see that the text shown is in a quote tag - you quoted and then replied to the topic. If you search for your own posts, you are given a preview of your topics - previews do not show quote tags, code tags, colours, text sizes etc.
mathiaus
This post? http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-502991.html&highlight=#502991
It shows your post but removes the bbcode formatting, not however the bbcode contents. this means it will show what you quoted (containing woman) as part of your post (which essentially, it was).
Jeff_vella_leone
hahah so thays y when i quote it displays it as my text didnt know this
then sry guys though withought quotes it looks as if i posted it
its a little weired u know
ad there is evn a dou ble post cos i quoted twice maybe though it makes me look as if i made a double post
bah nvm
and thanks for the reply
Related topics
Ok a little help for a semi-beginner
Optimization is spelled wrong
Wrong number leads to drug arrest
Is the death penalty wrong?
What is wrong with FTP???
Date wrong on pc
Something wrong with signatures
waht is wrong with muslims???
Give me a HOLLA if you are a fervent agnostic!
Make me a riddle-for 50 Frih$ (Closed - winners announced!)
Somethin is wrong with my account
Email from Yahoo! and AOL will be CHARGED
Why scream NOTHING when SOMETHING is obversely wrong????
Are one night stand's wrong?
parking a domain on server 2 using directAdmin
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Support and Web Hosting -> Frihost Support

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.