FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What kind of Animale do you have?

TheMasterCheaif
Me myself, I have a turtle named Rusty, A bird named Birdy(dur), A jack russle terrier named Jack(With a big aditude)But hates sqeuky toys.What kind of animals do you have in your house Question

[Hope to be sticked to the top of the page)
Captain Fertile
Sadly, at this time I don’t have any pets but in my time I have owned dogs, cats, snakes, fish and hamsters.

I have a feeling that some time in the future a cat may make its way into our happy home.
JBotAlan
We own 5 cats and something like 4 fish--nothing exotic, just your typical Meijer back-of-the-store fish. I don't even know what species they are.

I'm beginning to wonder what life would be like without the pains of pets. I sure would miss them, but no litter box? That would be heaven...

JBot
shwetanshu
two gold fishes, previously i had wo turtles Very Happy
Dean_The_Great
Classic two dogs. One is a Black Lab/King Shepard, the other is a Toy Poodle/Miniature Schnouzer (sp?)/Shitz Su (sp?). They're the greatest dogs ever (in my completely biased opinion) and I just love them like crazy. Mans best friend indeed. Way better than diamonds.
xkobram
I have got two cats
Arnie
xkobram wrote:
I have got two cats
as well and currently forcing one to go outside because she's too fat. pic
hlavco
At the moment, a dog and a cat.
Panthrowzay
I have..........

7 Dogs
Peanut
Tra
Edi
Noah
Gizmo
Scrappy
Brandy

11 Birds
Happy
Henry
Mickey
Disney
Guiedo
Semper
Fi
Bing
Merlin
Arthur
Zazou

A turtle Ciara

2 Mice Snowbell and Staurt

3 Fish The ONE THAT WONT DIE
Fishy and doc

and 2 rabbits
Dotty and Tinkerbell!!
erlendhg
Panthrowzay wrote:
I have..........

7 Dogs
Peanut
Tra
Edi
Noah
Gizmo
Scrappy
Brandy

11 Birds
Happy
Henry
Mickey
Disney
Guiedo
Semper
Fi
Bing
Merlin
Arthur
Zazou

A turtle Ciara

2 Mice Snowbell and Staurt

3 Fish The ONE THAT WONT DIE
Fishy and doc

and 2 rabbits
Dotty and Tinkerbell!!

That is pretty much.
I have only got one dog, and for some years ago, I also had a hamster.

Here are some pictures of my dog Smile
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-42050-4.html#434039
heridlia
At the moment, 2 birds and some fishes.

Thanks.
Daisie
2 cats (one my daughter, one my second daughter), 2 guineapigs (one for each kids) , one dog (hubby's one) , one husband (mine !) Wink
Annush_K
One dog - Irish Setter named Asting
One cat - mixed bred named Tikhon or Tishka
2 catfish - Nameless
One Goldfish - doesn't actually have a name, but we all call him 'orange' because he resembles the fruit with size and shape xD
And finally my oldest pet - a turtle named Chip. I've been having him for 10 years now. He's 23, pretty young for a turtle.
EekMan
13 year old Golden Ret. getting old, and will need to be put down soon:(

3 year old Yellow Lab.

Couple fish. I used to have like 500 fish, most being babies but.Smile
Vladalf
Today I have no animal, but I had an female dog named Cora, an turtle named Betty, and 2 dobermans named Khiko and Kara (weird names) Very Happy .
SGbilder
I have three cats... Two house cats, one "black turtle tabby" female named Tosca and one smoke colored male named Tiger. The third one is a red tabby maine coon named Tufsen.

It's fun that they are all very different in mind and they love to cuddle Very Happy

Here's a picture of Tiger chilling out on the couch ...

conspiranoia
A very nice cat SGbilder.

At this moment I have two dogs, one cat and a parrot. When all of them are in the same place is impossible to speak, hehe. But I think they are the best company when you are alone or depressed.

I never could live in a flat without animals...
zagu
I have a cat named Blackie. She is the most wonderful cat ever. Years ago she was hit by a car and nearly died. She has terrible seizures and many other health problems. But her heart is filled with love. She had to have a leg removed because of the car accident she was in. But what I like about her most is that she is so good natured. You can scoop her up in your arms and hold her upside down like a a little baby. she just blinks up at you, loving and trusting. She is such a good cat.
absolutdani
I have three dogs in a house in the countryside.

A labrador called Dan, a golden retrevier called Bruce and a female German Dogo that weights 65 kg. Her name is Tekla. In fact she looks thin, but shes j ust HUGE!!!
bojangles
I have a Rainbow Lorikeet, and a Red Collared Lorikeet, both very close related species and very colorful, they are real characters, they can both say Hello, and love to start whistling whenever you come around them. Both Native to Australia.
scimitarmoon
At the moment I have a red crowntail betta fish named Tiberius (but everyone calls him The Shark because he thinks he's big and fierce enough to scare us humans away) and an albino guinea pig named Bijou. Bijou is convinced that she is queen of the castle and likes to boss everyone around by squeaking at us from her cage, especially if someone is eating something she wants to share, like an apple or banana.
paulbarter
I would love to get a cat, I just think that at the moment I m too busy to be able to care for it properly. And also if you want to go away for the weekend, then you need yo find someone to look after it. The responsibilities of being a parent! Smile We do have a chameleon in our garden that we have named George and is very cute!
peaceninja
i own a mutt, part german shephard and part i'm not sure what else...

i would not mind getting another pet. i thought about getting a cat until i saw my friend's cat who has scabs all over her, it's kind of nasty and had turned me off from cats in general.
jayrelle
I love cats! but I only have one..hopefully I can have more... Wink
KellaDayne
I love animals especially cats! Now I have a cat, named Tisha, he's 13 years old, but he's still very lovely and very smart.
And I also have a dog pekiness, named Valerie, she's so capricious Evil or Very Mad
Fortunately, she is my mam's pet, and I don't have to spend mush time with she.
AIZEMESTER
And I (rather my father =/) have a dog called Cypek (this name is polish).
Senshida
I had a dog. She was a simoyid (can't spell it xD) She died of cancer a few months ago ... T.T
Tatsumaru
I used to have a guinea pig a while ago, had it for 3 years or so - it passed away last summer. Now my family has 2 fish, which I don't care about much. Fish are boring.
Kyraxe
My wife and I have 3 pets, 2 cats and a dog. Rollie is our fat cat but a great mouser (since we live in the country this really comes in handy), and Saity is our runty little cat, she has problems jumping and often misjudges a jump and falls, poor little thing. Ben is our dog, he is a duck toller, shepard mix. We resuced all three of our animals from shelters or bad homes and love and spoil them dearly. I am a big believer is rescuing animals opposed to buying them from stores or "puppy mills".
m00tmuffin
Currently we have one dog, five cats, six horses, two fish, and a snake. Smile
khairulsyahir
I have cats. Well, not really mine, though, but my sister's. Yeah, notice the s after cat. I have 8 cats. 5 in my house and 3 in my sister's. Yeah, quite a lot isn't it? Actually the five cats starts as one, and she gave birth and there go, her baby gave birth, and now we have 5 of a family.
manum
I had an epso and a powerian hybrid named zapso. I reall do miss him Sad
Sergiy
I had quite few cats in past years...now I don't have any and I feel a little bit empty Confused It's not nice at all. Miss them...