FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

reddishblue.net

reddishblue
Hi everyone, this is the site that me and a few others have been working on for a while, a few softwares still need to be installed and content needs to be put in, but I would appreciate if you would give advice on the design/forums.
www.reddishblue.net

Thanks

Reddish B;ue
biljap
Hi!
I like your site very much. The only thing I would change is the contrast – somebody might find yellow color to strong for reading.

Regards.
vanille
The site is nice, but I think you should change the color of the font. Maybe the background can be light and the font darker? It's easier on the eyes.
benjad
as a page template, pretty good.

Look forward to seeing it develop into a web site.

The header is REALLY busy. Maybe when you post content, it will look alot better.
Dakafall
Sweet design very easy to follow, I think this site is going to be very very well done... Hope to see this site up soon so we can all visit it!
Ranfaroth
Use em for your dimensions, instead of px...
Alias
The website looks good though I think it needs some enhancement.

Also the header is too big for me try to change its dimension by 700x150.

It needs some changes in the color too because its too dark for me.
conspiranoia
I think the same as the previous posters, the logo is very big, in slow connections i think it takes a lot to load.

And about the colors i don't see a coherence between logo and the rest, doesn´t look nice for me with the yellow text.

But the placement of the texts is good chosen.
jylan
I think the same as the others who say that the yellow is too prevalent. I recknon that you should use a few other colours, and maybe have different bakgrounds for the small boxes. I also think the logo is too big (in file size).
warallthetm
Nice site, but the yellow makes my eyes heart. Maybe you should make the font/border redish blue? (sorry for teh cheesy pun, had to do it)