FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PhpMyAdmin

Cephalic_Carnage
When I enter PhpMyAdmin, it gives me the enter username and password prompt. Yet when I fill in the correct password and username, it is never accepted. Why is this?
ChrisCh
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
When I enter PhpMyAdmin, it gives me the enter username and password prompt. Yet when I fill in the correct password and username, it is never accepted. Why is this?

Have you checked the obvious things (eg. caps lock etc?) - many times this is the cause...

If you are still having difficulty signing in after checking this, go to http://www.frih.net/phpmyadmin and enter your DirectAdmin password - it should then let you in and you should be able to access every database on your site (assuming you're on server 2). If this still isn't working, login to DirectAdmin, click the Password icon at the top (or Change Password in the Your Account section), and choose a new password to access phpMyAdmin with. To make sure that this change does not affect your FTP or DA access, check only the "Main Database Account" checkbox, then click Submit Smile

... if it still doesn't work after this, a mod/admin will have to help you Smile
Alias
Try to create a database_name and a database_username so that you can login to our phpMyAdmin to manage your database tables..Smile

Do this...

1. Login to your webhosting account.
2. In the Your Account category go to MySQL Management.
3. Under the MySQL Management click the Create new Database on the upper leftmost corner.
4. Now fill up the database name, database username and user password.
5. Click the Create button.

Now you can login to your phpMyAdmin using your database username and user password that you have been created. Very Happy