FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MS Paint Demo!

fadirocks
heh somebody was making fun of MS Paint I was going oh yea I bet you can do much with MS paint and to prove my point check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0smntbxyJ8

This one is even better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElrldD02if0
Teddy1
Crazy ass skills!!!! i tell you i wish i had talent like that Laughing.
erlendhg
Awsome... It... I...
Awsome!
blueray
Well, this guys shows the power of the mspaint apps.
Well done !!! Smile
guugu
that was awsome i must say :p Some people just have the skillz to do things like that
S3nd K3ys
That was awsome. Must have taken a long time. Imagine how quickly you could do it with the proper tools. There's just something about making a toothpick out of an oak tree Laughing
sceptileex
Nice. Never knew that paint had a pen tool or sth like that. If the person had done that with a mouse, hes amazing. I think he did it with a tablet tho.
Bengt
Of course you can do this in paint,
you can draw it on a paper as well.
It all depends on your skills, drawing skills f.e.
Bengt
sceptileex wrote:
Nice. Never knew that paint had a pen tool or sth like that. If the person had done that with a mouse, hes amazing. I think he did it with a tablet tho.

btw, you can make curved lines in paint if im not mistaking yes
cheeta
truly u have to see ur self to believe it... Razz surelly MS people involbed in the developmet of Paint application can match it Smile
roninmedia
Seen them both elsewhere. The second one is better. More erasing. Looks much more real.
nilsmo
It's pretty cool.. You're always to lazy to get something else, so you just use MS Paint. Very Happy
pozzler
The second link is the best! All that light effects and shading - I wonder how long does it take to draw a picture like this...
Peterssidan
wow! that was amazing! Shocked
I use Paint sometimes but it's hard to make big things.
If you make a small thing like in a old game were a car can be 12px it's good but make something like this is skill!
I think he have practice!
redice
I'd like to hear google to publish such a software than microsoft. Photoshop is good, I use it now.
makak
Wow, i dont use paint for this grapic, but this man rules Very Happy
snowboardalliance
Wow doing that with a mouse would be hard. And they are pretty good with those curves. I could do that maybe on paper, but with a mouse....

Maybe it's because I am left handed and use a mouse right handed...
Kd527
Wow, waaay too much time on his hands! Smile And then there's the video editing part for that video....