FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Submit to free directories

wajahat_mehdi88
Submitting to these directories for free will not only increase your chances of being crawled by a search engine but also tremendously increase your PR. And if you don't want to submit your site to low PR directories, dont go to the 2nd page but its better if you submit your site to all the directories listed on the first page.

http://www.web-directories.ws/General/Free/
dacode
Thanks for the address ! Some really valuable links there...
wlb
Thank you very much.
I already have submitted my website , hope to accoona being able to take on
andy26
oo thanks do you know how good the site is such as is it garanteed to bring more people to my site.
ravi_9793
thanks a lot......i am in search of such tools.
SoftStag
wajahat_mehdi88 wrote:
Submitting to these directories for free will not only increase your chances of being crawled by a search engine but also tremendously increase your PR.

I think this is slightly overstated. They will, in many cases, contribute to increased PR, but not tremendously. Make sure the directories don't use the nofollow attribute, and also check that the page where your link will go is already in search engine's listings - if it's not then the page is probably not spiderable, for one reason or another, and will therefore not pass on any PR.
nappa
SoftStag wrote:
wajahat_mehdi88 wrote:
Submitting to these directories for free will not only increase your chances of being crawled by a search engine but also tremendously increase your PR.

I think this is slightly overstated. They will, in many cases, contribute to increased PR, but not tremendously. Make sure the directories don't use the nofollow attribute, and also check that the page where your link will go is already in search engine's listings - if it's not then the page is probably not spiderable, for one reason or another, and will therefore not pass on any PR.

To be honest I sometimes use the "no follow" things on my site when exchanging links however I think these directories, most of them, not using this "no follow" tag.
manum
great info buddy
KMKM
Thank you for sharing your information with us. Appreciated Very Happy

~KMKM
pashmina
wow thanks for the list. I will only submit my site which has more than PR6.
Its worth submitting.