FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Only PC games? How about Outdoor games?

nigam
Why is it if there's a labeled GAMES on a website, the topic would be all PC games or playstation. are we forgetting the great outdoor games?
DarkJad
Outdoor . . . games?

Please elaborate, this does not compute. Very Happy
Helios
You can play PC games outdoors too Wink
(using a laptop)
reddishblue
You came to the wrong place, what are we meant to discuss in outdoor games, ball throwing strategies? Honestly most of them belong in the sports forum anyway.
TheMasterCheaif
Yes I skateboard, play some football with some friends but when im not im either playing halo or on the computer.And yes this does belong in the sports section as it has to do with sports Laughing
onlybooks
Spending time with friends playing outdoor games is great investment Compair to playing games on computer Don't you think that.
Alias
Its because we can play outdoor games in pc games gets? Cool

Just like playing the nba live 2006 in pc, when I'm playing it I imagine myself that I'm playing in the real basketball court. Smile
Peterssidan
Quote:
Why is it if there's a labeled GAMES on a website, the topic would be all PC games or playstation. are we forgetting the great outdoor games?

It's because on the computer we play games and it's almost the same people who is on the internet. They use a computer.
What can you write about an outdoor game? ther rules? Rolling Eyes
But there is very rare with good game disusions these days. Maby becaouse I never cheat and ask for help is like cheating. There is not so many good games these days. The feeling is important. Many new games have too good graphic and no sence of humor. Confused
guugu
football <3 and then floorball??(is it right term??)

sure i sometimes play sportgames with pc too ;p
shwetanshu
yes i play cricket, soccer outside... but these dayz i aint getting time due to examz
mariners100
If you want an outdoor game... go get the ORIGINAL Deer Hunter... what a fun game... you can cheat or play normally... either way, its such a fun game...

Wal Mart had it out on their computers when it first came out (~2000) and people used to line up to play... go get it... its got to be cheap now.
Starflier
Umm, it's raining outside right now... Super Mario Bros starts out outside...
hofodomo01
hmmm....what is this "outdoor" you speak of Shocked Shocked
exarkun
Outdoor games? Hmm.. maybe like those arcade, simulator games? I love to play daytona whenever I visit the arcade. It is fun. Wink
ForceRun
i'm a fan of Paintball, and a lot of other stuff, but that goes under sports like everyone said
Zpanzer
Im playing football and basketball on a regular basis in school, also ive tried paintball, and played it around 4 times with friends, great fun Razz
Illionaire
What about other games...such as Monopoly or Scrabble. Classic games. I also like to play pool and darts.

Anybody ever play running bases outside? 3 guys (two basemen and runner). Fun game.
Fenroy
Eh, I think I'll stick to the games I know and love: PC games, console games, and soccer.

Also, I'm not sure if anyone else here can sympathize, but I'm a pinball junkie. If I had the money, I'd just buy a bloody machine and play it for hours upon hours. I even have a PC game that's dedicated to pinball through the ages. It's a great time-waster.