FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Poor Charlie Brown

paul_indo
Poor Charlie Brown lost his manhood today.

I got Charlie about 4 months ago after he was thrown out of a car on the main road near my house. Someone saw it happen and brought him to my house because they knew I like dogs and already had 2 dogs, the second of which was also given to me.

Problem is, the first 2 dogs, Kara and Snoopy are girls and little Charlie is a boy and that means our doggie family is about to expand rapidly in the next few months unless drastic action is taken. And as Charlie is the newest adition, the only boy and considering it is a much less drastic operation he really didn't stand much chance when the vote was cast. In fact his was the only "Nay". Poor Charlie.

He seems to be bouncing back pretty quickly though and his little tale was wagging nearly as fast as usual when I got home from work.

Please wish Charlie a swift recovery.

Charlie recovering from his shock.
Panthrowzay
He will be over it in a week or 2 dogs bounce back from things really fast and heal easily!

I have 7 dogs so welcome to the club at one point we had 11 and thats when we got rid of 4 of them to friends of ours!!

But you gotta love them and your dog is sooo cute!!!!!

My dogs are all really small and most are guys but ALL of them are fixed so we dont have to worry about little puppies coming around!!
Daisie
He is beautifull ! He look so good natured Smile
I m sure he will be just fine soon.

We are getting our lill girl spade (not sure it's the right word for a girl) in few months as it was the adopting center policy (they have already booked it and pay for it), hubby (proud owner) is already sick just thinking about it... blessss..
paul_indo
Wow, that was just in time.

On Saturday morning I woke up to let them out in the yard and 5 min later I hear barking so I go out to see what's up and here they are,Charlie and Snoopy hard at it. Then they realise they are stuck and freak out as it is their first time for both of them and they don't understand why they are stuck together.

After I calmed them down and made them lie down they relaxed and 15 min later all was well.

Does anyone know if there is a way to unstick them more quickly?

I am trying to keep Charlie away from Snoopy as She is on heat but we only have a small house and yard so it's dificult. All they need is 5 seconds together to start it off. I think Snoopy is nearly past her heat now so I hope things calm down a bit soon.
Dark_Tiger
paul_indo wrote:
Wow, that was just in time.

On Saturday morning I woke up to let them out in the yard and 5 min later I hear barking so I go out to see what's up and here they are,Charlie and Snoopy hard at it. Then they realise they are stuck and freak out as it is their first time for both of them and they don't understand why they are stuck together.

After I calmed them down and made them lie down they relaxed and 15 min later all was well.

Does anyone know if there is a way to unstick them more quickly?

I am trying to keep Charlie away from Snoopy as She is on heat but we only have a small house and yard so it's dificult. All they need is 5 seconds together to start it off. I think Snoopy is nearly past her heat now so I hope things calm down a bit soon.

I'm told that turning the hose on them will work like, well, taking a cold shower, but I don't know if that's correct.

As an aside, I believe that there's still a chance that he got her puppy-preggers, and that he still may be viable for up to 2 (?) weeks.
paul_indo
Dark_Tiger wrote:

I'm told that turning the hose on them will work like, well, taking a cold shower, but I don't know if that's correct.

As an aside, I believe that there's still a chance that he got her puppy-preggers, and that he still may be viable for up to 2 (?) weeks.

Yea, I've similar stories about the hose thing, I'll have to look into that.

I hope you're wrong about the last bit though Confused Confused

With his testicles completely removed i would think he would not have any sperm to inject, I hope not anyway.

Snoopy is off heat now and everything has settled down again, thank god.
sparlund
paul_indo wrote:
Poor Charlie Brown lost his manhood today.

I got Charlie about 4 months ago after he was thrown out of a car on the main road near my house. Someone saw it happen and brought him to my house because they knew I like dogs and already had 2 dogs, the second of which was also given to me.

Problem is, the first 2 dogs, Kara and Snoopy are girls and little Charlie is a boy and that means our doggie family is about to expand rapidly in the next few months unless drastic action is taken. And as Charlie is the newest adition, the only boy and considering it is a much less drastic operation he really didn't stand much chance when the vote was cast. In fact his was the only "Nay". Poor Charlie.

He seems to be bouncing back pretty quickly though and his little tale was wagging nearly as fast as usual when I got home from work.

Please wish Charlie a swift recovery.

Charlie recovering from his shock.

oh to bad for him, but mayby its for his own best
thealpha
i wish it will be better soon
Rico
Poor Charlie, please give him a little piece of billies for me. Luckily for him he’ll never even miss those dingle berries. I have found neutered animals to be a lot more peaceful than one’s that need to deal with hormones. I must say that Charlie looks like an exceptionally good dog.

Billies – a South African snack made from dried meat.