FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

when i can avail my domain?

AOP Web Development
Hello everyone!

i have my domain...and i want to transfer here? but how i can i avail to a free hosting?
Animal
AOP Web Development wrote:
Hello everyone!

i have my domain...and i want to transfer here? but how i can i avail to a free hosting?

Change the nameservers with your domain registrar to point to ns1.frih.net and ns2.frih.net then log into Direct Admin and add a new domain via the Domain Administration link. The name of the domain that you add should be your purchased domain name without the "http://www" prefix.
AOP Web Development
i didn't see the topic below.... can you give me the link...? thanks!
AOP Web Development
but i want to log first to the direct admin..... i just have some questions?

is your hosting support PHP5,mysql,frontpage,ftp,smtp,pop3 that's what i needed before i transfer my hosting in here....
Animal
AOP Web Development wrote:
but i want to log first to the direct admin..... i just have some questions?

is your hosting support PHP5,mysql,frontpage,ftp,smtp,pop3 that's what i needed before i transfer my hosting in here....

We use php4, mysql, frontpage extensions, ftp, smtp and pop3

We will not be updating to php5 on the current servers because it is incompatible with some of the other critical software it runs.
AOP Web Development
well it's okay for me...
prashant
How long will it take to attend my request? Question

What will be the maximum file size limitation and file type limitation? Question

Will any php scripts be disabled? Question
Animal
prashant wrote:
How long will it take to attend my request? Question

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-8851.html

prashant wrote:
What will be the maximum file size limitation and file type limitation? Question

There's no size limitation if you use FTP to upload your files. There's also pretty much no file type limitation, but you need permission before you're allowed to upload music files of any kind. To get this permission, you need to create a new topic in the Request an Account Change forum and describe the audio that you want to upload.

prashant wrote:
Will any php scripts be disabled? Question

In general, no. However if your script causes a high server load, or is sending lots of email for example, it may be removed by the staff. If the scripts are malicious (ie. we think that they are supposed to cause high load or send out spam for example), your account will be suspended and most likely removed without notice.