FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Strange storie abiut a dog and a guinea pig.

ekim_dk
My grandparents once had a dog (It was one of those snall, long ones). That dog didn't come into my living room because it was scared by my guinea pig. That same dog could scare away two german shephards just by barking at them.... Strange, huh?
TheMasterCheaif
My dog is afraid of squeky toys but will try to take on any thing bigger then him that is weird
Captain Fertile
There is a very true saying I know;

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog!

Little terriers have almost no fear and will take on things way out of their league, the funny thing is that the other animal is usually so suprised at the attack it will run away rather than fight a yapping terrier.
TheMasterCheaif
Captain Fertile wrote:
There is a very true saying I know;

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog!

Little terriers have almost no fear and will take on things way out of their league, the funny thing is that the other animal is usually so suprised at the attack it will run away rather than fight a yapping terrier.

Hey, I have a jack russle terrier, I guess the saying is true.Were did you get this saying from.Link??
Captain Fertile
TheMasterCheaif wrote:
Hey, I have a jack russle terrier, I guess the saying is true.Were did you get this saying from.Link??

Sorry, I don't have a link for the saying, I just heard it some place years ago and it must have stuck there.

Jack Russell Terriers are a case in point, they are super brave and protective little dogs.
ReubenWilliams
my brother has a alsation-rott cross, we often have to drag him away from little terriers before he kills them.

I once saw an elderly terrier being 'romanced' by a horny rabbit
thealpha
oh~~ it's strange
scimitarmoon
I have a strange but true story about a Scottish Terrier and a guinea pig... My aunt and uncle had a mostly blind (and old) wheaten Scottie named Sammy, and she thought my sister's guinea pig was her puppy, even though Scotties usually hunt rodents and small animals! She'd lay next to him (the guinea pig) and lick him, and he'd purr. It was really cute, but very strange at the same time. We've never found another dog we'd trust around the guinea pigs since Sam had to be put down, but she thought she was their mother.
Rico
I had some guinea pigs when I was little, They lived in a large aviary with among other things, a pair of white fantailed homing pigeons. Now the pigs had a nest on the floor made from planks. It had about a half meter square nesting space with a meter long tunnel, ideal for rodents. The problem began when the pigeons reached maturity and breeding age. The ****** eyed the guinea pig nest and nearly killed the bear (I think that’s the correct term for the alpha male). The bird had injured the rodent to the point it had to be put down. I built the pigs a new nest and the pigeons lived in that strange nest for years.