FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How many are Filipinos here in FRIHOST?

vinx_18
I am a Filipino, particularly a Cebuano, who would like to know how many Filipinos that are members here. If you are a Filipino, post here, to count off how many Filipinos are here in FRIHOST. Also, tell me where are you located specifically. I am now residing at CEBU.
monzoncf
I'm from Dasmariñas, Cavite...
Ghost Rider103
I think that Niranv guy is Fillpino, not entirely sure, but I belive that is what he is.

He is a nice guy though.
sketteksalfa
Count me in, from quezon city. Mabuhay!
crimson_aria
I'm a Filipino too! I'm from Marikina City. ^__^
ryuchix
im from davao. hmm. i think they're really lots of filipinos here. filipinos dominates frihost? hehe
Esch
I have a small percentage of filipino in me, not enough for people to notice it really though.
vinx_18
It seems Filipinos are internet addict... Ok how many of you here have already visited Cebu? Our city will host the prestigious 12th ASEAN SUMMIT event. You better visit our place; nice beaches, good foods, caring people and overlooking places. Smile
reddishblue
ryuchix wrote:
im from davao. hmm. i think they're really lots of filipinos here. filipinos dominates frihost? hehe

No way, every second person on Frihost seems to be from India
jayrelle
Present! Hello!! Im from the City of Smiles, bacolod!! I agree that Filipinos are internet addict..Tested and proven... Wink
madsencarl
hopefully not many.
dotapinoy3480
actually there are a lots from PH here....but maybe they didnt saw this thread... a filipino from city of smiles here =)
billgertz
can I include Myself on the list?
Im from Baguio City but I will be moving soon in Jubail to work as programmer.

Nice to be part of this thread.

Mabuhay!
jayrelle
dotapinoy3480 wrote:
actually there are a lots from PH here....but maybe they didnt saw this thread... a filipino from city of smiles here =)

Whoa!! Really you're from bacolod? Im also from the city of smiles!!!... Where do you stay in bacolod? Wink
Alias
Hello Guys! I'm a Filipino from Bulacan province. I'm so happy to know that their are a lot of "Pinoy" here who post for fun and for free web hosting. I wish that Bondings could add a forum for us so that we could easily communicate each other using our own language. Very Happy

Btw I'm a 4th year BSCS student. I'm working for my thesis project right now and it will be hosted here in frihost. I wish you guys could check it out and evaluate my thesis project so that I could make some enhancement. thanks! Smile
sketteksalfa
Thats a good suggestion Alias, will be glad if i can talk with my co-natives in my own tounge.
frozenhead
Alias wrote:
I wish that Bondings could add a forum for us so that we could easily communicate each other using our own language. Very Happy

Yeah, hope so. I'm from Baguio (City of Pines). I've been here in the forum since FriHost was 2 - 3 months old ago (about 500+ members) and waiting for Filipinos to register here because the indeed a good Free Web Hosting Site (nasa panlasa nga ito ng Pinoy ika nga nila). Uhmm.. Currently working as a programmer.

Alias wrote:

Btw I'm a 4th year BSCS student. I'm working for my thesis project right now and it will be hosted here in frihost. I wish you guys could check it out and evaluate my thesis project so that I could make some enhancement. thanks! Smile

Well quite promising! Just post us the link for us to evaluate then and maybe we can help in some way. Wink
jayrelle
Alias wrote:
Hello Guys! I'm a Filipino from Bulacan province. I'm so happy to know that their are a lot of "Pinoy" here who post for fun and for free web hosting. I wish that Bondings could add a forum for us so that we could easily communicate each other using our own language. Very Happy

I already did that. I posted in the suggestions area to have a filipino forum but they can't do that. They say that no more additional forum in languages area. Crying or Very sad
bluecradle
Alias wrote:

are you from UP? i think they post their thesis on the net if your a cs major... im also a filipino, here from QC Very Happy

i rili think there are alot from India here since they are really into programming and and web design stuff...

kudos.
Alias
jayrelle wrote:
Alias wrote:

I already did that. I posted in the suggestions area to have a filipino forum but they can't do that. They say that no more additional forum in languages area. Crying or Very sad

Oh, that's so sad I wonder if we could just make our own BB website hosted here in frihost. Very Happy

bluecradle wrote:
Alias wrote:

Btw I'm a 4th year BSCS student. I'm working for our thesis project right now and it will be hosted here in frihost. I wish you guys could check it out and evaluate our thesis project so that I could make some enhancement. thanks! Smile

are you from UP? i think they post their thesis on the net if your a cs major... im also a filipino, here from QC Very Happy

i rili think there are alot from India here since they are really into programming and and web design stuff...

kudos.

nope I'm from AMA, nice to meet you bluecradle! Where did you get that avatar? is that really kakashi?

What's the thesis in UP you're talking about? Btw my thesis project is a WCMS I wonder if you guys could help me in my thesis project? Smile

There are a lot of polish and spanish here also...
frozenhead
Alias wrote:
Oh, that's so sad I wonder if we could just make our own BB website hosted here in frihost.

Good idea, at least we can share knowledge in web applications development. Wink
James007
jayrelle wrote:
Alias wrote:

Even if we would make any new language forums, filipino would be at the bottom of our "to make" list.

We also like our language forums to be controlable by a normal moderator. I don't think anyone of the crew speaks filipino.
jayrelle
I do agree with you that no one in the crew speak filipino.. Wink
mceejaydee
Parents from Philippines and moved here to the US. And yes I am filipino.
cybernie
I am a full-blooded Filipino. I am from the Province of Eastern Samar. Wow! I amazed! I never expected we've got lots of Filipino members here!

Alias, you're an AMAer? I used to study at AMA Tacloban before. I spent my two-year computer science there.

Cebu is a nice place vinx_18. Much better than Manila the way I see it. I have been there several times. I have visited some of the historical places there. I have to Mactan too. I've got friends there also. My former classmates back in highschool spent there college years in Cebu. I always watch Sinulog.
AOP Web Development
i am a true filipino come from cebu... i am a web developer.. and i very happy to be part of this community
Alias
frozenhead wrote:
Alias wrote:
Oh, that's so sad I wonder if we could just make our own BB website hosted here in frihost.

Good idea, at least we can share knowledge in web applications development. Wink

Thanks dude! Plus we could make a forum community that will have a bunch of freelancer filipino web developer. Razz

James007 wrote:
jayrelle wrote:
Alias wrote:

Even if we would make any new language forums, filipino would be at the bottom of our "to make" list.

We also like our language forums to be controlable by a normal moderator. I don't think anyone of the crew speaks filipino.

It's just ok to us if we will be placed in the bottom of your "to make" list. Still its good because at least we will be included in your soon to be forum updates. Smile

Then hire a filipino moderator... that would be a great idea Very Happy

cybernie wrote:
I am a full-blooded Filipino. I am from the Province of Eastern Samar. Wow! I amazed! I never expected we've got lots of Filipino members here!

Alias, you're an AMAer? I used to study at AMA Tacloban before. I spent my two-year computer science there.

Cebu is a nice place vinx_18. Much better than Manila the way I see it. I have been there several times. I have visited some of the historical places there. I have to Mactan too. I've got friends there also. My former classmates back in highschool spent there college years in Cebu. I always watch Sinulog.

Yes, I'm a 4th year AMAer in QC.

Nice to meet you cybernie!

I'm currently working for my thesis project right now that will be hosted here in frihost. Smile
FrozenRain
I'm filipino but not entirely full blooded. Part Japanese and Spanish. Though I do speak Tagalog. Location-Reno.
airh3ad
I'm from Cebu good to see you guys here. keep posting guys lets help each others Smile

Hi to cybernie miss you bro. hope to see you this year im coming to samar soon.
esmeeey
I dont understand why are we talking in english when we're all filipinos.