FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Guitar Hero 2

IceNinjaa
this is probably one of the best games i have played in quite sometime on any system. especially in college its such an addicting game that you end up spending more time playing it than your homework. i think the key is the beefed up multiplayer allowing for you and your friend to pick whatever difficult each is most comfortable with or go in to pro and have the same difficulty and play the whole song.

even single player is fun with the option to practice sections of a song that may be giving you trouble. its definetely worth the money for all of the enjoyment that it brings
shun
I've played guitar hero once in my friend's house. It's very "addicting" and it's just cool to see my friend playing the pro-level. He plays like he knows how to play guitar. But I guess it's like DDR, you will feel bored after a while if you're playing by yourself.
Bofia
Its fun but i wish the guitar felt and was more like a real guitar
Xcelerate
guitar hero 1 and 2 rule. i dnt have it but i go to my friends and we play it all the time. and yes i agree tht it is addictin. my friend is good he is workin on jordan now only song he cnt beat on expert.
ddukki
I played an Arcade game similar to this. It wasn't called Guitar Hero, but I'm pretty it's the same deal. Really fun and doesn't have too big of a learning curve, especially if you have fast finger reflexes.
Juparis
Aww, I keep seeing people play it in the stores but never get the chance to play it myself. I desperately want to though, just so I can prepare and practive for the next party that might have it,. Wink
Ranti84
I had asked for it for Christmas but didn't get it. I played it at school once and it's a lot of fun. I like doing the co-op mode and playing the bass part ^^
DeathPact
well gh rocks, especially if u get the guitar controller. too bad it doesnt have some kind of support for a real guitar, that could get me addicted for some time^^
blendbet
Addictive game with a cool gadget.
Guitar hero is one of my best games ever.
Once i start playing in the morning and i finish late at night . \\.It is a very addictive game. Laughing
TarsajumaClan
Im hoping it come to the xbox 360.
BMB07
Been wanting to try out this game. Heard only good things about it.
Hope to play it soon.