FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Vote for the best Gandalf photo edit!

Which one of these did the best? DO NOT VOTE WITHOUT VIEWING THEM ALL.
reddishblue
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
The-Master
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Animal
42%
 42%  [ 11 ]
Dronzar21
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Star Wars Fanatic
15%
 15%  [ 4 ]
_Jak_
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
TurkishGamer
15%
 15%  [ 4 ]
DeanOlicious
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Lord Klorel
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Null Vote (Vote for nobody)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 26

ocalhoun
Here are the contestants and their entries listed in the order they submitted their works.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
reddishblue wrote:

The-Master wrote:

Animal wrote:

Dronzar21 wrote:

Star Wars Fanatic wrote:

_Jak_ wrote:

TurkishGamer wrote:

DeanOlicious wrote:

Lord Klorel wrote:

The prize is 100frih$.
The poll ends in 14 days from when this was posted

*edit*
Oops, I almost forgot; here's the link to the next contest.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-60007.html
S3nd K3ys
I voted for animal's rendition.

Wink
Star Wars Fanatic
I voted for DeanOlicious (I didn't think it would be right to vote for mine Wink ).
ocalhoun
Looking at the results, I see a continegcy I hadn't thought of:
If there is a tie, the prize will be evenly divided between the people tied for first place.
Animal
I voted for Star Wars Fanatic's entry - it's the best one there (except mine of course - I couldn't bring myself to vote for me though! Wink Razz )
ocalhoun
If I don't get more votes than it seems I'm likely to get here, I think I'll make the next poll in a busier forum...
Animal
ocalhoun wrote:
If I don't get more votes than it seems I'm likely to get here, I think I'll make the next poll in a busier forum...

I'm disappointed in you Ocalhoun! Where's your sense of enterprise? You have a bustling sig rental business... why not put it to work? Wink
ocalhoun
That's a decent Idea; I'll make a page linking to the current contest and the current poll, and make a sig for it.
*does some enterprising things*
Star Wars Fanatic
I just stuck a link in my sig, but it isn't that noticable.
einstein
i voted for TurkishGamer

better merging than Animal's!!! Wink
xorcist
I think Animal and TurkishGamer did the best but I think Animalone is better.
TheGeek
DeanOlicious
TurkishGamer
I personally like the one made by Animal and the one made by DeanOlicious.
ocalhoun
Since this contest is apparently here to stay now, I've made this page to keep track of it: http://www.frih.onet.frih.net/contest/link_page.html Anybody who is interested in this contest should go there if they need any information. Also, in the event that anybody other than me officiates the contest for a month, I'll give FTP access to the /contest/ directory to whomever will be taking over.
Once a winner has been decided for the first month's contest (dec 20th) I'll add a 'hall of fame' section to it.
Star Wars Fanatic
Two days left to vote! Looks like Animal will win, lol.
Star Wars Fanatic
This poll is over, and can be closed, the winner is Animal! Congrats, Animal! ocalhoun will give you the one hundred Frih$ as soon as he gets on. The next poll can be found here:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-61082.html

And the next contest can be found here:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-61083.html
ocalhoun
The Winner Has Been Decided!
According to the poll, animal has the best entry. Congratulations!
*Donates the prize*

You can still vote if you haven't done so yet, but even if the new votes manage to change the results, animal will still be the winner.
CivilizeD
Voted for turkish gamer I just think his cut out of the render and alot smoother than the rest and i like football.

Animals would be best if only it was cut out cleaner.

Well anyways gj all of u hope to see another one of these kind of topics.

Cool .
wodor
Animal! good work !
I think he's winning partly because he did the job with greatest care for the technique. It look almost real in comparison to other works. It looks both realistic and amusing, because of the expression of baseball bat and gestures.
Star Wars Fanatic
This contest is over, so you guys don't have to vote, and this can be closed, why don't you people vote in the latest poll, the link is in my sig.
Animal
Star Wars Fanatic wrote:
This contest is over, so you guys don't have to vote, and this can be closed, why don't you people vote in the latest poll, the link is in my sig.

Good point. -close-

Oh, and PS: Still waiting for the prize money Wink