FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Paolini's third book

Reaper
I don't know about all you guys but this is one of the books im patiently waiting for, coming in only second to the seventh harry potter book of course.
There have been various rumors about this book and as rumors go most of them aren't true but from what I've heard apparently the third dragon rider has already been mentioned in the book, any ideas on who it might be?
Also feel free to talk about anything else thats related to the third book here.
INeedHelp
I haven't tried reading the second book of this series yet. I really enjoyed the first one, even though it was full of cliche fantasy elements, it was still a great work, especially by someone so young. I can't wait to see the movie for Eragon here shortly. When is the release date for his third book?
sondosia
I'd like to know what the release date is, too...by the way, INeedHelp, you should really read the second book even though there are more cliche fantasy elements. You'll probably like it even more because there were some really interesting twists. Very Happy

~M~
ltwomba
I loved the series, although the movie was not very good in my opinion. I look forward to reading the third one, so I hope it will come out soon (maybe next christmas?)
FunDa
Loved the first book.
Christopher Paolini is simply brilliant.

Have to get my hands on the next book .. I know I'll love it ....