FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The New Empire

Straevaras
Star Wars Fanatic
Lol, nice one!
Blaster
I could see that one. Microsoft is a genocide Very Happy
Vrythramax
@Straevaras

You may want to adjust your sig, it's in violation of the size limitations. Just a friendly heads up before you get a warning Smile
Captain Fertile
I feel sorry for Bill Gates sometimes. A lot of people have used his stuff and he gets a lot of stick for it (a lot of cash too - makes things easier).

I remeber him being interviewd on TV once and the Interviewer asked him if he ever got tired of all the Bill Gates jokes. Bill stopped smiling and asked, "WHAT Bill Gates jokes?"

He must live in a bubble these days.
Vrythramax
Captain Fertile wrote:
I feel sorry for Bill Gates sometimes. A lot of people have used his stuff and he gets a lot of stick for it (a lot of cash too - makes things easier).

I remeber him being interviewd on TV once and the Interviewer asked him if he ever got tired of all the Bill Gates jokes. Bill stopped smiling and asked, "WHAT Bill Gates jokes?"

He must live in a bubble these days.

Oh please spare me....this is the single richest man in America....by his own misdeeds. He's also the one qouted as sating in a 1994 interview that "no windows application should require more that 512kb of RAM"....not MG..but KB.

The rich are pampered enough without bleeding hearts looking out for them...let them deal with thier fortunes....it seems they wish to keep amounting to it....at the cost from the end users (the poor folk that are just getting by).