FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Guilty Pleasure? Top Model

zanzou
America's, Canada's, Britain's, whatever, this show has eaten my life. It's pathetic.

But the finale is on tonight (go Melrose!) so I might as well see if I can stir up some discusssion. After this Canada's Next Top Model is going to air... with Jay Manuel as the host, wtf... so there's gonna be more to talk about. (I also heard rumours of BritainNTM being aired in the states? Summaries of seasons, or something like that...)

Anyway. Any other watchers out there for this horrible, vapid, addictive show? :D
wumingsden
zanzou wrote:
America's, Canada's, Britain's, whatever, this show has eaten my life. It's pathetic.

But the finale is on tonight (go Melrose!) so I might as well see if I can stir up some discusssion. After this Canada's Next Top Model is going to air... with Jay Manuel as the host, wtf... so there's gonna be more to talk about. (I also heard rumours of BritainNTM being aired in the states? Summaries of seasons, or something like that...)

Anyway. Any other watchers out there for this horrible, vapid, addictive show? Very Happy

I absolutely love it, it is so good. I think the appearances of Janet Dickenson and Ms. J make it even more fabulous.

Mr. J (jay manuel) is sooo good-looking.

I read in the Sun (the UK's most popular newspaper) the britains next top model is going to be shown in the US. I think america's next top model is way better though so i don't watch our version.