FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Animal Crossing Wild World

tiel_99
I've just got Animal Crossing Wild World for my Nintendo DS.

It was fun at first setting up the game and getting to know the people, but it's kinda settled into a rut.

Plus I can't seem to find any fossils.

Does anyone play this game?

How do I make it more exciting?
Magicman
Get some friends that have the game and visit each others town with the WiFi connection. Fossils appear alot after it has rained. Try collecting all the items in the game. Thats about all there is to do in Wild World.
mistuh griddlez
Hehe...I love animal crossing wild world! The best thing to do is fish and make lots of money and buy stuff from http://www.nookbay.com for bells....ahh...i've got lots of bells.....Also try and get pictures from each of the characters.... Very Happy
Wish4Me
Yes, The best thing to do In Animal Crossing: The Wild World is to play with friends because you can do all kinds of wacky stuff with them, like treasure hunts and stuff. Www.friendcodes.com if you dont have any friends with the game.
linkman2004
As others have said, it's alot of fun playing the game with friends. Although just screwing around by yourself -- digging up fossils, cross-breeding flowers, talking to animals, etc. -- is fun as well.
roach831
That game is the gayest game ever, but the animals look cute jk hahaha nah but i think that game is too childish for me
Wanderer
Yea the best thing to do is go on Wifi and play with friends. Thats usually the only time i play. Other games take higher priority over Animal Crossing for me.