FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

GoldTouch - 2d/3d + tutorials etc.

Trickster
We just got our site running, and are looking for users to join, and receive comments on the site.. it will be kept updated and new tutorials will be added all the time.

http://www.goldtouch.frih.net

Hope you like the site, and we awaits your comment Smile

(btw: it works best with firefox).
Jaan
Very nice, though I would like to see some Photoshop tutorials and the LINK DONT WORK! Nah excellent design man, though main menu could be a bit less transparent.
Great job.
Trickster
thank you...ps tutorials coming soon + I've disabled the links with purpose because no tutorials are in these sections..
explain transparent menu :O..but thx Smile
reddishblue
I like it looks really pro, besides we can never have too many design sites on Frihost, my only problem is the poker ad, I doubt you get any money at all from it and it does not suite your site.
Good Luck with it!!!
Trickster
Hehe just like that pokersite.. may put it somewhere else but thx Razz
Ghost Rider103
Nice website man, I really like the layout. You just need to ustomize the forum to look like your site, thats always a huge plus, and will get members going to the forums, and staying there.
Trickster
hmm guess that would be better.. but it will need to wait until more tutorials + downloads is made Wink
Ghost Rider103
Yeah, I agree. All of the content of the site should come first that way when you do start advertising more, they will stay then, and wont say they will come back later to see if there is more content r not and then they will forget about it and wont return.