FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Used??

jayrelle
Anyone heard of this band? Because in the Philippines, its not that famous. I am really sad because I really love this band..My chemical Romance and The Used are some of my favorite bands..! Twisted Evil
IceNinjaa
yeah the used is pretty good. they havent been heard much as of late in the states im almost positive. and MCR just came out with their new album "the black parade" not too long ago. im glad that MCR came back and maybe the used will be back in action soon enough
Srs2388
They are okay, they aren't very popular though. Because they haven't done very much lately as to coming up with new stuff.
djsamsung
i used to like em. for me they're far better than My Chemical Romance. too bad there's no new stuffs from them lately. Shocked
jayrelle
I agree with u all... The used is way better than the my chemical. and yes, they don't have any new stuff right now because their drummer has left them..soo saaad... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
all-australian-reject
Yeah the drummer left so that ecxplains their lack of new stuff...the drummer was smart tho he left AFTER they recorded their last album:P so he can still demand the royalties!... hmm toss up between the used and mcr??? ide say too close to call for me...but if i had to ide go mcr..dont know why though!
Rolling Eyes