FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Mexico baby





joshumu
I have finaly excaped from the evil empire. I am now living in mexico. Atleast for now. We shall see. But i got myself a little place with some spanish-english teachers. Im in the town of San Felipe in Baja, on the sea of Cortez side. Well thats it i suppose. Just wanted to express my happiness. If anyone has been in the Baja area, give me some tips on cool spots, and things to do. This is only week two and im taking spanish classes but my spanish is still poor.
S3nd K3ys
joshumu wrote:
I have finaly excaped from the evil empire. I am now living in mexico. Atleast for now. We shall see. But i got myself a little place with some spanish-english teachers. Im in the town of San Felipe in Baja, on the sea of Cortez side. Well thats it i suppose. Just wanted to express my happiness. If anyone has been in the Baja area, give me some tips on cool spots, and things to do. This is only week two and im taking spanish classes but my spanish is still poor.


:clapping:

Congrats!!
ocalhoun
joshumu wrote:
I have finaly excaped from the evil empire.

It must not be that evil, or there wouldn't be so many people who want to immigrate the other direction badly enough to do so illegally...
jongoldsz
ocalhoun wrote:
joshumu wrote:
I have finaly excaped from the evil empire.

It must not be that evil, or there wouldn't be so many people who want to immigrate the other direction badly enough to do so illegally...


He could have got up on the wrong side of the bed today.

Enjoy your stay in Mexico.
mschnell
ocalhoun wrote:
joshumu wrote:
I have finaly excaped from the evil empire.

It must not be that evil, or there wouldn't be so many people who want to immigrate the other direction badly enough to do so illegally...


How do you make the assumption that evil isn't as attractive as it's opposite? Haven't you seen Star Wars? Sheesh! And before responding, please take note that I've made no comment about the "goodness" of either country in question.
Davidgr1200
As an emigrant from England to Sweden I know it's nice when you come to a country where you feel more at home. It also gives you a new perspective on "nationalism". Enjoy your new life in Mexico
frenchy
Your love to live in mexico, wouldbe so much better than scotland, where the weather is always shite. Its actualy raining today.
Pish Sad
rightclickscott
You should change your name to Jack Bandit and steal for the good of survival! Before you leave the crime scene, you can even go "Wanana! Jack Bandit!" That would be so sweet.

Oh, and you must have a really nice story to tell. Please, do pm me with all of the explicit details, and even some made up ons to include drama! I'm looking for a new story to write, and something like that makes for great inspiration. Not because it actually happened, but because people think it's so far away and from so long ago! When people see that this kind of thing is happening in late 2006, they'd be stunned and want to read on! It's kind of like all the refugees from Ireland.
joshumu
Quote:
It must not be that evil, or there wouldn't be so many people who want to immigrate the other direction badly enough to do so illegally...


Maybe they immigrate because 'the evil empire' (in part) has raped any chance they had to support their family in their own country. Why do you think there is so much money in the united states? Is it because we treat other countries fairly? I think not. This is the same with all of latin america, africa, and the middle east. Again, this is in part of the US. I understand that we are not to blame for everything. Just a whole lot of things. I can give detailed explinations of this but i dont have much time on this computer. But i can give you some corp. names. GE, united fruit, anaconda & coca-cola are big ones in latin america. Halliburton, betchel and any corp that sells weapons are good examples for the middle east. And most of africa is spending more paying debt then on anything else. The banks have made their investments back manytimes over but still insist on enslaving africa still with debt peopage. All the banks would have to do is cancel the debt. But that would be free money out the window for them. They dont seem to be bothered by the fact that they are the cause of poverty. Our government not only lets them get away with it all. But gives them huge tax cuts. And before, thats where my taxes went. But not anymore. Im sure the nay sayers will focus on my poor spelling. Thats fine. Because in fact. Bad spelling is the root of all evil.
paul_indo
Much of what you say is true. The west as a whole has done little to ensure a fair spread of wealth in the world. World trade is geared towards protecting the west and exploiting the poorer nations.

Things may change in the future due to the groups protesting against and publicising these things.

I hope you enjoy living in Mexico. I have only been there on a cross border day trip years ago. I would love to get back there some day and spend a few months looking around

What is the work situation like, do you need work permits?
Liu
joshumu wrote:
Quote:
It must not be that evil, or there wouldn't be so many people who want to immigrate the other direction badly enough to do so illegally...


Maybe they immigrate because 'the evil empire' (in part) has raped any chance they had to support their family in their own country. Why do you think there is so much money in the united states? Is it because we treat other countries fairly? I think not. This is the same with all of latin america, africa, and the middle east. Again, this is in part of the US. I understand that we are not to blame for everything. Just a whole lot of things. I can give detailed explinations of this but i dont have much time on this computer. But i can give you some corp. names. GE, united fruit, anaconda & coca-cola are big ones in latin america. Halliburton, betchel and any corp that sells weapons are good examples for the middle east. And most of africa is spending more paying debt then on anything else. The banks have made their investments back manytimes over but still insist on enslaving africa still with debt peopage. All the banks would have to do is cancel the debt. But that would be free money out the window for them. They dont seem to be bothered by the fact that they are the cause of poverty. Our government not only lets them get away with it all. But gives them huge tax cuts. And before, thats where my taxes went. But not anymore. Im sure the nay sayers will focus on my poor spelling. Thats fine. Because in fact. Bad spelling is the root of all evil.

Bad spelling is the root of all evil?

So you're admitting that you're evil?

All countries have bad sides to them; so quit with the whiney drama bull shit.
cybernie
nice! live in peace in your new residence!
James007
@joshumu: May I remind you the frihost forums aren't blog spaces? If you want to share stories, you might want to visit wordpress.org.

After that, put a link to your blog into your signature.
joshumu
Sorry. Thought it was a harmless enguf spot to have a conversation about somthing that intrests me. Feel free to lock, delete, or move it.

http://messagesfromamerica.blogspot.com/ <- my mexico blog.
DynamicNames
That is cool! I have never been to Mexico, though. The only thing I know about Mexico is the stuff I see on TV, so, lol, I obviously wouldn't know what advice I can give you for going to the Baja. But, have fun there anyways, and good luck on your Spanish. Hopefully, your spanish will get better if you keep practicing and following the instructions your teacher gave you. Good luck on that.
James007
No, you weren't spamming. You can keep on discussing it here (for this time... Very Happy )
Related topics
Murderers in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Incoming Baby
Rape victim says Jolie's daughter is her baby
Los de Mexico Aki :D
Guess what the SECOND LARGEST INDUSTRY in Mexico is??
PALABRAS DIFERENTES EN ESPAÑOL
LA LOCURA LATINOAMERICANA
This time it may be true: Mexico Attack on USA
7 DE DICIEMBRE QUEMA DEL DIABLO EN GUATEMALA
US-Mexico border wall would be 'disgraceful': Fox
New Mexico lays out its spaceport plan
Mexico Retaliates for Border Wall Plan
De Donde Son?
Big Baby Causes Sensation in Cancun
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.