FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

help with my site please

matrixuk321
ok i uploaded a file and renamed it web and then i did www.gamerz.frih.net/web/install.php and it didnt work!! whats up? i tryed this on another host and the install file comes up on there but not on frihost! Sad Sad
Animal
As far as I can tell, you don't have a "web" directory. When I go to http://www.gamerz.frih.net/web/ I get a 404 error (not found). Have you mis-spelled the directory name maybe? Remember that Frihost runs Linux so all urls are case-sensitive.

Try logging into DirectAdmin, open your file manager and check that the file is definitely there. Remember that it has to be in your public_html directory for it to be accessible via your web address.
matrixuk321
in the public html its called clan then inside that its called web then inside web theres a file install.php but it wont view it!! i realy need this site
matrixuk321
and the web is web so its correct so its screwed i need big help
matrixuk321
fixed http://www.gamerz.frih.net/clan/web/install.php
matrixuk321
omg it was on now its off OMG The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

what is wrong!
Animal
matrixuk321 wrote:
what is wrong!

Firstly, making 4 posts in 6 mins without reply is quite wrong. So's the overuse of the term "omg" Wink

But being serious - it seems to be working now. You sometimes get errors when you try to load a web page - a simple click of the refresh button often solves many problems.