FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My flash website.

mansonivan
http://www.mansonivan.frih.net/

still in processing but i cant wait to publish it. Everything was doing in Flash. Flash player 8 required.
Kurosaki-Ichigo
Hahaha. Pretty nice. I especially like the part where you zip up the guys mouth for no sound Laughing .
mansonivan
Kurosaki-Ichigo wrote:
Hahaha. Pretty nice. I especially like the part where you zip up the guys mouth for no sound Laughing .

haha thanx thanx. I suddenly thought of this idea. too bad my drawing skill wasnt that good yet. will improve soon Smile
b4r4t
Nice work ... but ... do You know that Full-Flash websites are not SEO Friendly ? Google wont be able to read links and content ... but this is Your choise Smile
Next thing ... in news section , when i click on first news (text of this news) and scroll mouse wheel down then one line of text pass away ...
mansonivan
b4r4t wrote:
Nice work ... but ... do You know that Full-Flash websites are not SEO Friendly ? Google wont be able to read links and content ... but this is Your choise Smile
Next thing ... in news section , when i click on first news (text of this news) and scroll mouse wheel down then one line of text pass away ...

Thanx. Well...what is SEO? Razz do you mean search engine?
hhmm....i cant get what you mean in second paragraph, you mean you cant see the text? which in what date? Can i know you screen resolution? I tried to make this website to view in 800x600. but i'm doing it in resolution 1152x864. so for this i think is the resolution problem, i will figure it out what can i do later. Thanx for your comments.
b4r4t
I have 1152x864 too Smile
And SEO - Search Engine Optimisation Smile Google wont be able to read content or links on flash site.
Screen:

Captain Fertile
I couldn’t get any of the links to work apart from switching off the music.

First impressions were very positive, the music is nice on first few visits but option to turn it off is easy to find and welcome.

Once complete this site with its ambient music would offer a nice browsing experience while surfing.

An oasis of calm, kind of like an Internet sorbet – to cleanse the palette before moving on to other, more hectic websites. Smile

Seriously though, I liked it – you have done a good job.

The Captain
Jaan
The music and *tings* were very annoying. Nice site though, but I couldn't see the photo gallery or it was taking too long to load. Guud work though.
mansonivan
b4r4t wrote:
I have 1152x864 too Smile
And SEO - Search Engine Optimisation Smile Google wont be able to read content or links on flash site.
Screen:

iicc. well, since i wan to do everything in flash, so no choice. hhmm...but i thought we can put some keywords in <meta> so able to let search engine to search?
mansonivan
Jaan wrote:
The music and *tings* were very annoying. Nice site though, but I couldn't see the photo gallery or it was taking too long to load. Guud work though.

the music annoying? that's y you have an option to off it Razz I found the *ting* sound annoying too, i m thinking to disable it or change it. So far the only working button is "home". I still in d processing of completing it now. Will update soon. Smile
Ghost Rider103
Very nice man. The only thing I didn't like was the music. I already have music playing, and when I have to turn the other persons music off on their site, is kind of annoying, espically when you cant find the button to turn it off which will just make me leave. So you should have an option to turn it on, instead of off.

Other than that, I liked it.
mansonivan
hhmm...ghost rider, thanx for visiting. but i do have the sound button on the left bottom corcer for u to off the music. It is an animation button that showing a singing face. Try again, i bet you able to enjoy the site while listening to ur own music. Smile

Just let everyone know that i had updated the site. Preloaded page added and i removed the annoying *ting* sound Razz Other navigation buttons will be done soon. Please check often, i decide to put some funny or interesting photo in photo gallery, and bout d game site... i m still thinking. Thank you for all comments. I really appreciate Very Happy
Ghost Rider103
mansonivan wrote:
hhmm...ghost rider, thanx for visiting. but i do have the sound button on the left bottom corcer for u to off the music. It is an animation button that showing a singing face. Try again, i bet you able to enjoy the site while listening to ur own music. Smile

Just let everyone know that i had updated the site. Preloaded page added and i removed the annoying *ting* sound Razz Other navigation buttons will be done soon. Please check often, i decide to put some funny or interesting photo in photo gallery, and bout d game site... i m still thinking. Thank you for all comments. I really appreciate Very Happy

I knew where the sounds button was Laughing I was just pointing out if somone couldnt find it.
chrismen
Very nicely done. You might want to put some text next to the mute button so people know what it is. I like your banner thing too. Finish it up.
mansonivan
chrismen wrote:
Very nicely done. You might want to put some text next to the mute button so people know what it is. I like your banner thing too. Finish it up.

ok. i put some text on the button. Contact section is done. anybody can leave me message through there. Smile
Motoracer380
i like the scrolling picture and the sounds the color changer makes..nice work
rajhank
nice websites with some nice pictures and gud flash work.

gr8 work
plato
Nice work, but you should be aware that your site would not be included in search engines at the proper manner. Because you have not put the correct Meta Tags in your page. It is not sufficient to use just flash tools. In order to develop your site you most work on its code quality not only the view.
mansonivan
plato wrote:
Nice work, but you should be aware that your site would not be included in search engines at the proper manner. Because you have not put the correct Meta Tags in your page. It is not sufficient to use just flash tools. In order to develop your site you most work on its code quality not only the view.

i agree with you. I haven put any keywords in meta tags yet coz i still developing with the flash. Will put the keywords in once i done the photo gallery and game. Thank for your comments.
SamiTheBerber
Layout is very nice and clear. You have used lots of imagination. Great work. I can't wait to see site when it is done.
rafifaisal
I love the layout man.
Cool.
Which software did you use to make it ?
mansonivan
rafifaisal wrote:
I love the layout man.
Cool.
Which software did you use to make it ?

Thanx. Everything was done in Macromedie Flash 8, some graphics done in photoshop. Now i m doing photo gallery which i think will take quite some time. Anyway thanx for visiting and comments.
James Yu
I like this web site, particular with the flying bird... that is a good design and definitely catch my eyes~~

you might want to increase your resolution so people could read it easier~

but still, an excellet flash web site~
ravi_9793
nice site...but need sm improments.......
cn u tell me hw u made the header flash...it was really gud.
mansonivan
ravi_9793 wrote:

do u mean the image panning?
Whong
Looks cool! Just add some stuff in those links and it will be great! Very Happy
djcaution
I love how you can pan across the picture on the top by moving your mouse left or right across the website! <borat>Very nice!</borat>
trumnation
Wow! Really cool! I love the design and the links. Its pretty colorful. The only problem I had was that its pretty small on my resolution, I would recomend making it a bit bigger, that is if you can, don't go and redo all the work you've already done!! but Excellent job, just get some content into those links so I can take a look at the rest of the site!
mansonivan
trumnation wrote:
Wow! Really cool! I love the design and the links. Its pretty colorful. The only problem I had was that its pretty small on my resolution, I would recomend making it a bit bigger, that is if you can, don't go and redo all the work you've already done!! but Excellent job, just get some content into those links so I can take a look at the rest of the site!

well, trum.. this is bcoz ur resolution too high. not everyone has a good computer as u. Razz Anyway thanx for ur comment Smile
the6thfactor
Looks sweet Smile Colors are a little vibrant for me, especially the nav, but I like the whole idea Very Happy
ravi_9793
mansonivan wrote:
ravi_9793 wrote:

do u mean the image panning?

yes..that header banner...with flash and panning....really looks nice naa..
I also want to make one like that...but I dont knw..hw to make Crying or Very sad
mansonivan
ravi_9793 wrote:

yes..that header banner...with flash and panning....really looks nice naa..
I also want to make one like that...but I dont knw..hw to make Crying or Very sad

there are many tutorial about this. but i found d best one is http://www.kirupa.com i learn most of my flash skill from here. It is a very good tutorial for u to start flash.
arturas
i found this flash website its very good

dimonzerg.narod.ru/

its just about completly flash Smile
jayzee
nice design.. Cool
jakethepower
Nice site, very classy. Like the flower cursor. It's really... erm... flowery? A bit to much like spring. IT'S STILL WINTER, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!
Dakafall
Very nice website, wish I could do something like that but im not that skilled what so ever... I will stick to the very easy to use HTML and CSS Smile Keep up the good work!
butross
Hey great website.

how did u do that email form thing I want to learn it.

nice and simple I liked it.
BlazeDragon132
Very nice, I wish I had skills in flash.
I will learn though because I like how flash makes a website look.
infobankr
Check out ming - its not for the faint hearted, but it is absolutely amazing.

What is it?
Ming is a swf generation library for php, ruby, among other scripting languages. You can use it to build dynamic flash output on the fly, incorporating mp3s, flvs, exisitng flash files, and fonts, too.

How does it work?
Its a total PITA. Documentation is sparse, and compiling is a challenge, but over the past few years, the code has greatly improved.

Where do I find it?
Ming is hosted at Sourceforge: http://ming.sourceforge.net/

And oh yeah - the site promoted in this thread is great! I like the designs with the fades, and flowers, but like most of the sentiments in the thread, I'm anti-music on websites. You can have it, but let the user turn it on, rather than off.

Regarding SEO, Google is actually starting to index Flash text, but it is definitely a good idea to output html as well. That's one nice thing about ming, you can gather content from an XML file, or database.
mansonivan
cool~i will go have a look n try it out. thank for ur information.