FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Yu-Gi-oh

Avorroch
I seeing Yu-Gi-Oh everyday in month, not the weekends. I look it at RTL 2, a german television.

[img]http://images.google.si/images?q=tbn:GHVf6_sBApm9BM:http://wwws.nl.warnerbros.com/movies/yu-gi-oh/images/home_image.jpg[/img]

Here you got a picture. To remember you about this anime Razz
Kurosaki-Ichigo
Yes its a very good anime. But it is aimed at kinda smaller teenagers.
QrafTee
Kurosaki-Ichigo wrote:

Yeah, these midgit teenagers... are they everywhere? Or is the Yu-Gi-Oh anime just for that minority? Are you talking about younger teenagers?
Avorroch
i dont understunt you Very Happy Razz
Yugi Muto is a small teenager that gets a millenium puzzle. When combine the puzzle old pharaoh Yami awakes and enter to Yugis hearth. Then the shadow want to defeat Yami and so and so Very Happy
niitdn-diendan
i don't see that pic,post again...i also like Yugi Oh....
exarkun
Yugi-oh is a nice show, and they shows stragetric plays that is able to amaze me all the time. It was like "how the hell did they predict that", "i will never be able to reach that kind of skill" when I was watching the show.
Raijenki
I personally don't like GX Series...
I prefer the original one (24 episodes) and the other with 224 (Duel Monsters), they are better =]
robo_weasel
Yugi was great, I was into the cards for a while (Blue eye ultimate dragon pwns minds) and it really made watvching the show fun. But wtf is up with GX? I mean they saved pegasus for this spin off and he dosent have his millenium relic anymore right?
SpellcasterDX
Avorroch wrote:
i dont understunt you Very Happy Razz
Yugi Muto is a small teenager that gets a millenium puzzle. When combine the puzzle old pharaoh Yami awakes and enter to Yugis hearth. Then the shadow want to defeat Yami and so and so Very Happy

But Yugi was in high school, according to the story. o_0

Anyway, I like Yu-Gi-Oh! It is my second favorite anime.
Revvion
i liked the original anime but GX is a lot less fun, they totally destroy the story, i mean shadow items destroyed, god cards destroyed WTF how?
Dragonfly-online
I agree, I definately liked the original show better. Even if it was extremely corny. Its a good show, a good game, and a cool premise.
jeconiah
QrafTee wrote:
Kurosaki-Ichigo wrote:

Yeah, these midgit teenagers... are they everywhere? Or is the Yu-Gi-Oh anime just for that minority? Are you talking about younger teenagers?

hi guys,
i like YUGIOH too,
did anyone of you know about yugioh gx???
i saw the ending of yugioh,
Yugi Moto puts the millenium necklace in the grave of Yami Yugi,
ang the real name of Yami Yugi is Atem....
Chamaleon
I like it, but now i don't care a lot about watching it, i did before because i played the card game and well, it was great.
mansonivan
yeah, me too! anyone play d card?
Chalchihuitlicue
I've never watched more than two episodes of the anime (though the abridged Yu-Gi-Oh! on Youtube is hilarious), but I read a fair amount of the manga as it came out in Shonen Jump.

I've started playing the card game with my friends (we of the Anime Club were annoyed with all the people taking up all the tables in the lounge playing Magic the Gathering, so we revolted and started playing Yu-Gi-Oh, duel-disks and all). My deck's not the best deck in the world... I wasn't overly interested in playing, but my friend made me a deck out of her extensive collection of cards, using primarily the cards with bishonen on them. Unfortunately, now I spend more time going "OMG PRETTY!" than I do paying attention to what I'm doing.
Prince naruto
well i like this YUGI-OH
but no more...

i like the new on
Yugi-Oh GX

i like this anime rather the former anime (yugi-oh Very Happy )
creezalird
I like the gameplay of the card actually..coz I play it also in my freetime..anyway..the anime storyline sometimes just out of the rules..the way they are playing the cards are totally different from the way it supposed to be played..
Seiji
I use to be addicted the card game but that was like almost 5 years ago. I saw the new Yu-Gi-Oh on CTN but I didn't like it. I was never really into the series just the card and video games.