FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

xxxHolic

jasmine
Anybody here watches xxxHolic?

I just started watching it last night. And I say, though it may not have the humorous aspect compared to Ouran High and Fruits Basket (which I really love), I can't say it is a boring series. The way the show implemented different and sometimes unheard off supernatural information is so entertaining, though sometimes just deliciously spooky. XD
exarkun
I have read the manga only. This series is somehow connected to Tsubasa's scene too. Only that XXXHolic shows more of the witch..
jasmine
True. xxxHolic focuses more on the life of Yukyo and Watanuki.

I finished it last night. And I really liked it. Though I sure wish there is a season 2. XD
exarkun
Is the current series ended already? Oh man it is so fast. Although I have only read the starting of its story and seen its movie..
ashen
I like this anime even I just watch the 2nd episode and the movie. The opening music is very cool.
carlokes
Hi guys,

I've already watched the Movie and saw the whole TV serie. Right now im trying to read the manga in my free time and I must say that this type of series is one of my favorites. I just love this type of theme, the ocult (specially the japanese one).

Another thing I love is the drwaing of the characters. Although it's not the normal animethat one is used to, its still quite amusing and always with great possible, always leaving room to effects that turn out to be amazing.

Stay cool.
jasmine
Wasn't much into the movie. I found it... quite boring.

And about the opening song of the series, yea! It Rocks!
olag
I loved this anime because I like imaginary worlds and i like the characters Watanuki (he's fun) and Yuko.
jasmine
olag wrote:
I loved this anime because I like imaginary worlds and i like the characters Watanuki (he's fun) and Yuko.

Me too! The studies and theories on supernatural phenomenons always intrigued me and xxxHolic was able to relay those stories in a very entertaining way.... almost educational I guess. ^_^