FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PWN the internet!

Hobbit
Do you have friends? Turn them into money making machines!

I explain it all in Pwn The Internet
eznet
Hola Sergio,

Sounds good... a little too good... I was always taught that if it sounds too good to be true then it usually is. Making money for getting people to add other people... sounds pyramid-ish ...

But if it works it works... great deal for you!

Congrats.
Hobbit
It works. They're the founders of AllAdvantage, which my brother got paid from. They went down though but it seems they're back with a new face.
Technaut
rofl. you wasted money getting a domain to advertise a company advertising other companies?

http://www.techcrunch.com/2006/11/20/web-10-undead-rise-agloco/
http://venturebeat.com/2006/11/21/agloco-the-site-that-pays-you-for-surfing-has-gone-live/

you don't get money, you get shares in the company's stock. and there is a five hour monthly-limit, so you only get "paid" for five hours you and each of your affiliates browse the web. after that, you still see the ads, but you don't get jack for it.

however, it's not a pyramid scheme since you don't have to pay any money.

but...
LwaC wrote:
Based on the increasing issues that this company is having, I am not going to stick around to see this through. This should have run through BETA testing by their leaders before they launched so that everything was running properly. After reading through the blog and experiencing my own difficulties daily with the site, I am no longer putting my name behind this. Anyone who has been in this business knows how detrimental this can be. This is why I haven't started any advertising or even asken my warm market to take a look because the first hint of trouble was not having a referer id located on the sign up page. This morning, I am not able to log in.

I am far too busy for these kinds of difficulties.

Best of luck to you.

Agloco Realist wrote:
The calculator figure is in shares, not dollars. Since numbers of shares are meaningless in terms of value, the calculator serves no useful purpose other than to spit out big numbers to impress people.

Playing with numbers in the calculator, you will find that it gives you 25% at each of the 5 levels below you. So In other words, less than half of the value of surfing goes to the surfer, and more than half of it goes to the surfer's upline.

while you don't have to pay money to join, you don't get most of the profit. want to make money in advertising? then get adsence. and the referral system has been know to go offline, and not credit referrals to a member.
Hobbit
I didn't waste my money because the domain costs less than a cheeseburger. It's also not a static page, I'm gonna share more of my secrets.
XtRm
Hobbit wrote:
I didn't waste my money because the domain costs less than a cheeseburger. It's also not a static page, I'm gonna share more of my secrets.

In your country mayeby, but in my country a single domain costs about 14 cheeseburgers.

I've joined in AGLOCO before a few days and I'll see what will happen. But this is not the sollution for making money. Mayebe you can use it for paying you hosting and domain names or somehtnig but if you want income start working something Wink .

About the site, I think the design is very nice. Congratulations!
Technaut
XtRm wrote:
In your country mayeby, but in my country a single domain costs about 14 cheeseburgers.

*gasp!* either those are some really expensive domains, or some really cheap cheeseburgers.

and i agree with you XtRm, this isn't a very profitable venture for anyone, except for AGLOCO. and they can't pay me enough to slow down my connection with ads. i would rather get money from Wal-Mart, where i work, than bother with some kind of un-pyramid scheme.
XtRm
Technaut wrote:
XtRm wrote:

*gasp!* either those are some really expensive domains, or some really cheap cheeseburgers.

and i agree with you XtRm, this isn't a very profitable venture for anyone, except for AGLOCO. and they can't pay me enough to slow down my connection with ads. i would rather get money from Wal-Mart, where i work, than bother with some kind of un-pyramid scheme.

Normal domains (about 8-9$). The cheesburgers are about 0,8 - 0,9$ (don't know the exchange rate at the moment). Just the standart is not like in US or England. With an avarage sallary you can buy about 250-270 cheeseburegers. It is about 200-230$.
Hobbit
Well even if it's not very profitable it's still good to have many income streams. If one fails, you simply have others to rely on.
Hobbit
I recommend this more than ever. If you get lucky, you will get someone who gets a lot of people. Basically that person is working for YOU.