FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DEUS EX

onlybooks
Have any one played Dues EX

And what was the experience will you played it.........

It is one of my favourite game so .............I love it Wink
Kelcey
Deus Ex is probably my favorite pc game. I really don't play pc games though. I've played the sequel too and it was pretty good.
eLto
I loved Deus Ex. It's really a long time ago, so I can't remember much from it, but I remember I had a really good time playing it. I never got around to play the sequel, but as experience tells me, sequels are usually not as good compared to the original.
example:
Red Alert.
darth_revan
lol i remember deus ex.. best RPG-FPS game, i suppose.

It was the first time to play deus ex, i opened it and started to play the game. First level was like a tutorial section. I was about to finish the tutorial section, but when i was next to explosive barrels, i shot at them, and my legs were useful no more Very Happy I creeped till the end, and the section was over. One of my commanders came and said "your training results are the best". I was laughing on the floor Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Lusiphur
Deus Ex was, and still is, one of the best and most innovative FPS on the PC. The first one I can think of that combines the devolpement on a character as seen in roleplaying games, fast action from multiple FPS's and the Stealth options from Thief.

Graphically it was great for it's time. Story wise it was rivalled only by Half life IMO. Also one of the only FPS with true replay value with 3 different endings and a lot of different styles of play depending on your nano-upgrades.

10/10 from me, reccomended to all.

The second game was a huge dissapointment for me. Hated it so not talking about it Razz
djsamsung
Deus Ex.......very nice game, but couldn't remember much. Enjoyed a lot coz the story line is deep son! lol
onlybooks
Is there any one played the sequence of Deus Ex and Completed it all I love to know this Very Happy
LostOverThere
Dues Ex is amazing, PC Powerply still rates it as the 4th best Game EVER. Smile
(Half Life 2 is first of course)
achowles
The first one is sheer gold. The sequel... well, I'm not really sure what happened there. Clearly they never got around to finishing that one...

Anyway, the most memorable segment for me was Hong Kong. It was just beautifully constructed and offered so much in terms of gameplay.

The only way that it could have been better is if the different endings weren't entirely dictated by your actions in the very last level. It would have added more replay value if you were able to rule out certain possibilities earlier on.

Still it's one of the best games out there and thoroughly recommended to anyone that likes a bit of depth with their gaming and doesn't need the graphics to be bleeding edge.