FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What Christmas present would you like to be given?

dmntr
What foê me, I would like to have a new notebook/computer and adsl connection, because it is really looooooong over modem((

and what about U?
tribe
I have a small one of these in my room and in my kitchen, now it's time I get one in my family room!

Keran
Uu i brought a whole list over here:

I'd like to have...
1. Psp
2. Ps3
3. Xbox360
4. Wii
5. second Wii (just in case)
6. lots of games for above consoles
7. new awesome monster-PC
8. hot girl dolls - ive always wanted to try them out
9. lots of awesome clothes
10. disneyland
11. lots of $$$
12. more $$$
13. enough $$$ to buy disneyland
14. pimped out ride
15. pimped out house
16. pimped out everything ;]

It's what i would like to have, but that doesn't mean i will ever get it ;p
bdoneck
I want a digital camera with somewhere around 8 megapixels, the pictures would be so crystal clear. I also want a Wii and a laptop but those are all so exp[ensive that i can really only get one per christmas without making my parents go bankrupt so the camera is at the top of my list.
FaLLeN
I want a new computer with atleast the conroe e6600(then overclock it!) And a DX10 GPU.

Then id like to have enough money left over to buy some of the awsome DX10 games that come out!
But im pretty sure that will just be a pipe dream for now..
oxymoron
There's quite a few things I want for Christmas...I usually make a big list so that people will have an easier time finding things I like. =) Here's a complete list I compiled during november.

DVDs

1. Cat Soup
2. The Corporation
3. Zatoichi
4. Azumanga Daioh (complete season)
5. Elfen Lied (complete season)
6. Ergo Proxy Volume 1

Books

1. Japanese-English Pocket Dictionary
2. Every Which Way But Dead by Kim Harrison
3. Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs: A Low Culture Manifesto by Chuck Klosterman
4. Company: A Novel by Max Barry
5. Jennifer Government by Max Barry
6. Chemistry: The Central Science, Ninth Edition
by Theodore L. Brown, Jr. H. Eugene LeMay, Bruce Edward Bursten, Julia R. Burdge

Miscellaneous:

Nintendo Wii (yeah right)
RiCtee
I want a new computer for Christmas!!! The one I'm using now is a bit out-dated and it's starting to get slow. Hope my parents are reading this. Very Happy
driftingfe3s
More than anything else I want a DSLR. I've been eyeing the Nikon D80 but my fundage keeps being spent. I don't see myself buying one for myself anytime soon because of that.

I'd also like a desktop computer, a Wii, and/or a PS3. Still the thing I would enjoy the most would be that DSLR.
jt32470
I don't want anything...just for the troops to come home Smile seriously...and ok i'm being selfish for gas prices to go down...but that goes hand-in-hand
seanooi
All i want for christmas is just to able to be with my girlfriend.
I haven't seen for for quite some time already and i'm missing her badly.
Arseniy
I want:
Notebook
ADSL connection
To go in Lviv )great city, I like it very much(
New mobile phone )I have old Nokia 1100 Smile (
Multi-functional tool )printer-scaner-xerox(
Many-many-many money!!! Very Happy
Dragonfly
RiCtee wrote:
I want a new computer for Christmas!!! The one I'm using now is a bit out-dated and it's starting to get slow. Hope my parents are reading this. Very Happy

The best wish....

For me I would like to have 100 fri$ for the next three months starting December, that will truly bring happiness. hehehe
nilsmo
I want a computer game or a reference book. Smile Reference books are so fun...
reddishblue
Broadband Internet!!!
wendy86
I would like have a new handphone with camera and 3G Fucntion
jayrelle
I want books. Programming books, novels, pocketbooks. I also want to have a broadband connection in home so that I won't have to spend money and time in an internet cafe just to access the web. Wink
mistuh griddlez
Here's A List:
1. FPS Creator + All The Model Packs
2. Game Maker 6 (Registered)
3. Game Cam (Registered)
4. Some Custom T-Shirts From Cafe-Press

Well Id Also Like A New Video Card...

(My current one doesn't show water in Halo!)
Rico
I would like to get the best little horehouse in Texas for Christmas
scorpiosemotion
For Christmas I want a million dollars, a private jet, a Dodge Nitro, and a free babysitter, a house that magically cleans itself, a garage that has all of my dream cars in it original and pristine. World Peace (like that would ever happen) I think that'll do it.. So, whatcha think Santa?
Ducksteina
This sound system:

and a good soundcard. Besides that, I'm actually pretty happy!
FinnyJohnnish
Love and my family...
and €€€.

Being on exchange is hard at times of the year like Chirstmas. Being without your real family for the first time and knowing you won't be seeing them at all is hard. It's also hard having to bedget 70€ a month, especially at this time of year Very Happy

But seriously, being a FES has really taught me to appreciate what I've got, which is why I asked for my mom to send me warm socks, Orbit gum and €, because those are things that I don't have and I really would appreciate having them Cool Cool
Hunterseaker
What I want for Christmas: Some money to buy some new computer stuff and ofcourse just a nice Christmas
Oh and faster internet....
Reaper
If possible i want a ps3 but seeing i have to buy it myself thats not very likely Smile But other then the above i'm shooting for a new game and maybe some more RAM :p Also its been a while since ive posted so its time to go post crazy to get my points back up Twisted Evil
yaashop
now i wish i got a new computer which all equip and latest things. also with 19" LCD screen. (isn't it too much? XD) even my comp right now is not that bad (P4 2.4 512 mb ram with 64mb graphic card and 15"LCD) but you know that man always want for more XD the newer the better right?
Last time i got a christmas present was like 3 years ago so this what I post might be just only a dream anyway. but please wish me luck this year ^^
RallyMonkey
The only Christmas presents I wish to obtain is Sufjan Steven's Songs for Christmas. Guitar Hero 2, and a drumset.

I was talking to my girlfriend about how I was going to go buy the Sufjan Steven's album, and I soon realized that was a mistake when she started looking a little sad. I asked her why, and she replies "That's what I bought you for Christmas."

Oops.
alkady
I'd love to be given the gift of Beard. Nah, actually there is barely anything more I'd really like. I think I've seen it and gotten it all. But there are a few things I'd really want such as a Laptop and other useful stuff.
rightclickscott
From my girlfriend, probably some Oral...

Presentation Guides.

<.<, >.>,

And maybe a Wii.
mstreet
I'd like someoe to give a huge amount to a charity that I like and put the donation in my name
Aless
I want the complete set of Lord of the Rings extended edition DVDs. I waited to buy them until the last one came out, and now it's been out for ages & I still haven't bought them yet Razz.

I'd love a new (bigger) iPod as well.
amusic
i want a sport car, laptop, psp, electric guitar, hom theather....there are too many......
Tatsumaru
A new digital video camera or an electric guitar would be nice. But we don't give 'big' presents on christmas, usually just small things.
arkebuzer
An internet connection on my dorm room would fit like hand and glove Wink
Seriously though, I dont really wish anything, since all the stuff I want is way too expensive (like a body kit for my car, new computer and so on).
Just a calm and relaxing christmas without too much homework will do just perfect Very Happy
Alienz
I wish to get PSP or a new mobile phone Wink
Dougie1
An Xbox 360 maybe or a laptop.

I am getting a Xbox 360 though Razz
ashok
wow there are lots of people wishing for a laptop.. even i too wish for a laptop Smile
raaeft1
I would like a laptop computer for myself and my daughter.I would also like to receive all my reimbursements from my office. I would also like to have a new Maruti Zen Estello car.
I would also like to have a new digital camera. I would be happy to be blessed with a new bigger house.
I would love to have a new dining table with chairs and new office furniture.
twisthigh
For Christmas I want an acoustic/electric guitar, and an amp, and other stuff for that.. I want quite a few tv shows on DVD and that's pretty much it, lol... I finally got a job, so I mostly buy stuff whenever I want it, for example, I usually get perfume, but I just bought it myself, and I work at a clothing store, so I don't need anymore of that...
vesves
i want a casio watch, wallet , body glove shirt , awwaaoosoomm cloths ,keyboard ( musical intrument ) , the good phone for me is Sony Erricson K800i , a new computer with custom spacs... err nothing....
eday2010
Money so I can get an MP3 player. All I need is 4 gigs Smile. I saw one last Boxing Day (December 26) for $90, and I didn't grab it. Dammit!

My list this year, like last, consisted of nothing but DVDs. I love DVDs Smile
kevin briggs
what i want for christmas,is to be able to give my kids what ever they ask for.
thank god they our only age 2 and 4,and dont ask for to much or anything to expensive.
god help me when they get a bit older and start asking for computers,games consoles,hi fi's,tvs,cars etc.etc.etc
i'll have to work 24hours a day to pay for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!
Utopia GFR
A sweater or maybe two I guess... its getting like really cold down here in Brussels Sad

And perhaps a DVD film or a videogame lol Very Happy

Im not really a materialist Smile
Captain Fertile
kevin briggs wrote:
what i want for christmas,is to be able to give my kids what ever they ask for.
thank god they our only age 2 and 4,and dont ask for to much or anything to expensive.
god help me when they get a bit older and start asking for computers,games consoles,hi fi's,tvs,cars etc.etc.etc
i'll have to work 24hours a day to pay for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christmas is superb with children this age. Be sure to enjoy every moment - take plenty of pictures, video if you can so you can hear their voices. You will be amazed how much they have changed this time next year.

Our kids (8,7 and 4) get a hoot watching all the previous videos from years gone by on Christmas eve - it is a great tradition to start if you can, just a few mminutes each year soon builds into a good movie to watch over time without becoming stale.

Hope you all have a super Christmas.

Back to thread -

What would I like for Christmas - clearly world peace is a lame request (no matter how genuine) so I would like an electro-accoustic Guitar and all the stuff, to be honest I have heard a whisper from Santa that is exactly what I am getting.

HO-HO-HO Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
windrei
can i answer in the opposite way ? i would rather give presents to my friends rather than being given...

but if you really ask me, then my answer is a meal, haha. i wanna have great food with my friends.. i am always alone during any festivals..... just wanna enjoy the atmosphere ~~

this year, i will give pictures to my friends. i drew self-portraits for them. i will send to them soon~~
Alias
Well.. I would like to have a laptop, cellphone, and a few new clothes and shoes. Smile
spanx
it would be a greast christmas party
if the world rest in poeace then there would be very beautiful place to live in . and celebrate.
so people keeep peace in the world so that we can enjoy our right .
Jack_Hammer
A good present would be if everyone just got a long for a change...
Rolling Eyes
Archetype
Well, I would LOVE a new laptop, but we all know that's not going to happen! So, all I want is a bigger memory stick duo for my PSP (I have the crappy 32MB one that came with it. It can't hold anything.), and possibly a new printer since the one I have now is, well, crap.

Other than that, just stuff like clothes, coffee, chocolate, and that kinda stuff. Not a big Chritmas guy, but I still like to give stuff during the holidays.
BladeRunner
I'd settle for a top-of-the-line PC and a C F Martin acoustic guitar.
scimitarmoon
I mostly just want money, because my family sucks at buying me the things I actually want... and if I get money I can save it till I find something I do want. Though right now that's a new graphics card and more memory for my pc. That or stuff for my costume projects...
Blaster
I want snow for chirstmas. Really something only the weather man can predict. But its looking like the christmas will be a warm wearther one again. I don't like it when its hot around christmas. It doesn't make the mood i don't think. Other then that i really don't want anything. Just a couple of movies and maybe a car that i can start to build onto. I'm not going to be ridicous like most.

I would also like to get a deer on my week off with my bow. I haven't been out for a while since my dad hurt himself. I'd also like to do well in my swim meets. So some way to get better so that i can see myself in the newspaper.
cybernie
i'd like to have a computer so i could continue working on my website, a home entertainment system, a billiards table, and have my own business!
eku53ru
I currently wish I had an "Enamel Navy" DS Lite; the power button on my current DS (the original version, so to speak) is bothering me, especially on certain games in which restarting it for the sake of redoing something penalizes me.

Other than that, I've been hoping for a tablet laptop; I've been pretty lazy wiht drawing with pen, pencil, and paper as of late, and I'd like to give the digital drawing process another shot. Aside from that, I'd like some kind of tablet for my computer (since, well, it's more affordable), and perhaps a new mouse.

If keyboard replacements for laptops existed, I'd probably want that too, seeing as my one-year-old computer already has a keyboard that looks like my three-year-old one. XD
themadness
I'm dying for The Sims for Mac OS X...I used to have it for GameCube but after a while I got bored with it and sold it back (bad move!).
Slammer
well i know im getting a 19" wide screen monitor!

so....only other thing i would want is a wiiiiiii!
darrenpaul
Hoping for a PDA!
frozenhead
An IPOD may do. Wink
skygaia
Oops.. Christmas is coming..
Well... I would like to have new notebook, especially I like Panasonic notebook, CF-W5 or CF-T5.
These are sold in only Japan. But I can buy it at some internet shopping mall.....
zjosie729
I'd like to have a mac notebook with lots of memory and storage, an ipod, and (this will sound stupid) an extra hard drive. None of these things can be afforded by my friends or my family.

My sister (2 years old) wants candy for Christmas. Smile
billybob
Keran wrote:
Uu i brought a whole list over here:

I'd like to have...
1. Psp
2. Ps3
3. Xbox360
4. Wii
5. second Wii (just in case)
6. lots of games for above consoles
7. new awesome monster-PC
9. lots of awesome clothes
10. disneyland
11. lots of $$$
12. more $$$
13. enough $$$ to buy disneyland
14. pimped out ride
15. pimped out house
16. pimped out everything ;]

It's what i would like to have, but that doesn't mean i will ever get it ;p

Rolling Eyes ...
Hogwarts
I honestly have no idea what I want for Christmas..

I already HAVE a laptop
I already HAVE a good computer
I don't need a car (Heck, I'm only 14 o.0) Shocked )
I also don't want any dolls Razz

Quote:

Perhaps a game or an mp3 player... or just some money to stick in the bank for when I do need a car Razz
poiko123
Gears of War would be nice. And either a nice acoustic guitar. Maybe a Dean Acoustic or Washburn Electric-Acoustic. Also a laptop would be nice---outside shot of a MacBookPro. I would definitely get a Mac if it weren't for the costs.
dooble.doodles
just some time to talk with my father -- (departed)
bonestorm74
I'd really like Gears of War. But then again, I don't have an Xbox 360, so I'd need one of those as well. But then, there aren't really any other games I want to play on the xbox 360, so it's not worth the bother.

So I guess the answer is Gears of War released on PC!? Razz
TymonBlueSword
I want the following list of computer parts:
AMD 64 FX Proccessor
EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX Video Card
A REALLY nice sound card
A 300Gig Hard Drive from Western Digital
4 GB of the best Corsair XMS RAM
Logitech G15 Keyboard
Logitech laser mouse
2 Dell 21" Widescreen Monitors
A Creative Labs Sound System
and you get the idea...
bartdou
be with my girlfriend, everyday is christmas day,
i want nothing but her love only
Wish4Me
I want a killer Labtop or a wii.

GOGOGO Nintendo!
Qube
Christmas wishlist?
That'd be seperated into 2 categories.
Things I want.
Things I could get.

Possible
MP3 Player (Sansa SanDisk e250)
Clothes (Maturing much?)
Digital Camera (Canon PowerShot A640)
New Phone (Samsung MM-A900/SPH-A900)
New Monitor (Acer AL1917ABMD Black 19" LCD)

Wishlist
80GB iPod Black (Yay iPod Linux)
Notebook (Toshiba Satellite P105-S9722)
PS3 (I loathe MS and the Wii is just too much movement...)
Dual Acer AL1917ABMD Black 19" LCD Monitors

I could go on, but that's the basics.
I won't even get into all the parts for my comp.
Haha, ya, I'ma nerd sometimes.
webcola
Emg 85 and SA would be good for my Ibanez guitar!

I dunno though
ryanh2006
Well I hope I will get a Xbox 360, lots of new clothes and colognes and some other stuff that I need. being a college student its the little things that count and that will carry your ass from one term to another!
qbawler311
jennifer love hewitt, jessica alba, a few victoria secret models, all brainwashed so that there only goal in life is to give me sexual pleasure
Tuxy
Dual 8800 GTX
Quadcore QX7600
4GB mem
2 20" or 21" screens for studio set-up
m00tmuffin
I'd love a video camera and some books. Very Happy
TeenZine
I'd like my ps3's im selling on ebay to sell for a 1000+ $ even though there only going for 700 right now

But rely I want A apple computer even though I know its not going to happen.
apple
This christmas I'd like to sleep until 11am....wake up and have cake for breakfast....and just have a nice smooth, flowing, quite day..... Rolling Eyes
yy1124
First choice PS3
Second Wii
Third, a high performance (in gaming :p) desktop with large screen monitor
Forth, lap top

Dream on~
FaLLeN
Id like enough money to go and be able to buy a conroe/8800GTX sytem.
That would be soooo sweet, i think i may be getting a fair bit of money, prob wont get a pc that good though Crying or Very sad
TeenZine
yy1124 wrote:
First choice PS3
Second Wii
Third, a high performance (in gaming :p) desktop with large screen monitor
Forth, lap top

Dream on~

lol have your parrents buy mine its on ebay now lol. .

I rely do want to sell it for alot of money
Xcelerate
i want a new camera for filming xc meets. xbox live b/c im tired of playin on my friends. video ipod. and running sunglasses
AnimePSP
Modded out fw1.5 psp with faceplate, 4gig memory stick, portable hard drive, etc. Smile Smile Smile
dfunkt
Well, i'm already getting the scanner/copier/printer combo that I wanted, that's sitting under the tree. I would really like a domain name and a years worth of hosting with lypha.com. While they're very cheap, right now I just don't have the money to spend on that kind of thing. My children always come first and my children are very expensive, especially around this time of year.
Stinger
i mean cmon it has to be a ps3 anda wii maybea digital camera Razz but of course i aint geetin nojn of those..
meet in rio
Interesting socks and other novelty legwear.

Lebkuchen and Pfeffernüsse!

A cable to connect the computer to my guitar amp, although I'll probably buy this anyway.

I also asked my dad a while ago to draw something in ink for me. He's quite a decent artist but never has the time for it.

It's not like I don't want other stuff, but the above is stuff that I probably won't go out and buy unless I get them as gifts. People usually end up just throwing money at me.
photon
anything given with a smile... i really dont know what to wish for right now.
HoboPelican
photon wrote:
anything given with a smile... i really dont know what to wish for right now.

Nice answer. A few years ago, the wife and I made a deal. We couldn't spend more than 40 bucks on each other and no gift over 5 bucks. Just a bunch of boxes to open! No stress about buying a big gift that might not be "right". Just buying fun little things for each other. One our better Christmas'

This year....eh, whatever. I'll wait and see! Laughing
erlendhg
I would like some really small, geeky thing with less weight.
Since I am currantly in Australia, and am going back to Norway, I can not have big, heavy presents Smile

I love geeky things...
pashmina
i think 100grand would be more than enough for me... i wish santa brought it for me...i wish i wish...
fianchesso
seanooi wrote:
All i want for christmas is just to able to be with my girlfriend.
I haven't seen for for quite some time already and i'm missing her badly.

me too