You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[ HELP] Problems with PHP and Perl

I have a problem with hosting, I have tried to use a file php to send data of a form, but it does not work. I help another user of Frihost that has an account and he himself file if it works in the one of this user, discarding that the problem is of the file. The URL of this file is the following one:

before pl had tried to use script in Perl with the extension but it does not allow me to accede to the directory “cgi-bin”, the error messages are the “403”:

You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/ on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I hope that they can help me or indicate that to make to solve this problem to me that does not let to me use a form.
From already thank you very much.

Excuse the translation, since I do not speak English.
Down I leave copy of this letter in Spanish.

tengo un problema con el hosting, he intentado usar un archivo php para enviar datos de un formulario, pero no funciona.
Me ayudo otro usuario de Frihost que tiene una cuenta y el mismo archivo si funciona en el de este usuario, descartando que el problema sea del archivo.
La url de este archivo es la siguiente:

antes había intentado usar un script en Perl con la extensión pl pero no me permite acceder al directorio “cgi-bin”, los mensajes de error son el “403”:
ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/ on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Espero que me puedan ayudar o indicarme que hacer para solucionar este problema que no me deja utilizar un formulario.

Desde ya muchas gracias.
Hi, would you mind post you source so that for easy debug it ?

Thanks you
you php source is visible this is weird it should not appear for the users
go View>Source in any browser
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<title>Mándanos tus comentarios</title>
<body bgcolor="#cccc66" text="#003300" link="#006060" vlink="#006060">
<form action="formulariopost.php" method="post">
Nombre: <input type="text" name="nombre" size="16">
Email: <input type="text" name="email" size="16">
Comentarios: <textarea name="coment" cols="32" rows="6"></textarea>

<input type="submit" value="Enviar">
$cabeceras = "MIME-Version: 1.0\r\n";
$cabeceras .= "Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1\r\n";
$cabeceras .= "From:";
$cuerpo = "Formulario enviado\n";
$cuerpo .= "Nombre: " . $HTTP_POST_VARS["nombre"] . "\n";
$cuerpo .= "Email: " . $HTTP_POST_VARS["email"] . "\n";
$cuerpo .= "Comentarios: " . $HTTP_POST_VARS["coment"] . "\n";
//mail("","Formulario recibido",$cuerpo);
mail("","Formulario recibido","$cuerpo","$cabeceras");
echo "Gracias por rellenar el formulario. Se ha enviado correctamente.";

the php part should not be visible for the end user I don't know how this happens
blueray hello, these requesting to me that the code of script in post puts? But the problem is not in script php, is single a test, the subject is that it does not walk, I already tested with I vary very simple and they do not work, is because I do not have activated the PHP in my hosting
Pruebe this:

it throws to me that “the page cannot be shown” and the code this good but does not work. I have a problem in the configuration of host that not like solving it or with who I must speak so that me it solves it. aid please!

vignesh_natraj hello: it is that no longer it concerns to me if is visible or no, which I want it is that it works, and it does not work the Php