FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

pdf password extracter

umeshtangnu
hi
i had password protected mine pdf file some time back but i dont remember the password now so can any body kindly tell me how i can i recover the password (any software) or access the contents of that pdf file.
palavra
pdf password recover

Pdf Password Cracker

there are lots of tiny programs will be useful for you.
first find the program by using google.
and get a serial.
johnsonap
Have you tried any of the above, and were any successful, got a simular problem?
Traveller
If you do decide to try any of the utilities for recovering your password-protected document, be VERY careful. Be sure to scan any program that you download for that purpose with AdAware, SpyBot, A-Squared, AVG, Kaspersky, TrendMicro, AND any other anti-virus/anti-spyware software you may have, since many of the password "recovery" programs harbour keyloggers, etc., so that THEY will get your passwords (and who knows what else) as well.
palavra
johnsonap wrote:
Have you tried any of the above, and were any successful, got a simular problem?

i used both of them
you can find these programs by searching in google.
they are trial versian for 15 days but no problem you can solve your problem in this time.
Kelvin
PDF Password Remover v2.5 is a breeze to use. Just drag the password protected file into the window and save it as a new file. The password is removed in seconds. I does not retrieve the password for you. Just removes it and saved as an unprotected PDF file.