FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Urgent! BasePath Problem.

cr3ativ3
I have recently been creating my own website editor or control panel some call it CMS but what I have seen CMS's as this isn't one. I have been having a problem with creating an instance of the javascript editor FCKeditor. I tried integrating it into a php file creation script I made but it keeps having a problem loading the editor into the page. Where ever I try loading the editor a little box the size of the editor appears kinda like an Iframe and just gives me a standard page not found notice.

Ok there are three main files involved in this maybe 4. The form page for the editor to be on. The script that saves the file. Last the fckeditor.php which is the file to be used when running the editor using php. I followed the instructions provided on FCKeditor's help site but it didn't fix it. I think it is a problem with the BasePath in the script for creating the instance of the editor. I tried a few things with the basepath that didn't work. Before you tell me to contact them I can't this is probly the only problem I am going to have with the editor but the minum cost for help for FCKeditor is like $200 for a year.

Here is a link to a .zip of all the files just FTP it to a test server of yours and play with it there. Take a look at newpage.php, savedata.php, and fckeditor.php. If you could have this finished tomorow or I should say today it just hit 12:00 I was hoping and scheduled to finish it today so I could show it to the person who wanted it tomorow.

Click Here to download the files.

Thanks You So So Much.

P.S. sorry for being rood by putting the urgent word in the subject I hope you can forgive me.