FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Webalizer doesn't work!

jylan
When I try and go to my statistics, it says:

File does not exist

Details

You must wait for the stats to be computed. This will only happen *after* logs exist (domain must resolve and be used).

Info for Admins: Downloading a new webalizer binary

I have had the site up and running for about a week now. Any idea why this is happening?
Thanks.
DeadX
I have the same problem,
I'm on server 2 (directAdmin),
I have an forum running for over an week.

It seems the bandwidth bar isn't updated too,
if I go tho the logs (Bandwidth (meg) [Details]) I get the 2 first days of december,
but with not an single kb even not for directAdmin use
and I'm pretty sure I have used directAdmin in the last two days.
Marston
Look under Advanced Features in DA and click on Stats Control; "Do not generate any reports" may be selected. If it is, feel free to select "Use Webalizer" or "User AWStats". I would suggest using AWStats because it is much prettier and more in-depth.

Jylan: it may take some time for Webalizer to compute stats for your account; be patient.
DeadX
Use Webalizer is selected and under configure almost all are set to yes
but there si an warning at the top of the configure page :
Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/Stats_Control/user/common.php on line 63
Marston
Consider just using AWStats then, in my opinion it's alot better, and I know that it works.

EDIT: Also, bandwidth usage is showed correctly in AWStats, so that should also fix your bandwidth meter problem.
jylan
Thanks Marston, I'll switch to AWStats and be patient. Laughing