FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is it possible to add/manage my email forwarders with PHP?

bdoneck
Hi,

I want to make it so that a user on my game can set up an email forwarder. Is it possible to do this with a PHP script? If so, then how?

Thanks a lot Wink
SamiTheBerber
Can you explain the reason? I didn't understand everything, but mail-function might be that you need. It sends email with sender email and name what you ever want.

Do you want that your game members can add their email and have link in their userpage and there is email link with now email and there you can send one or what? I really didnät understand your point where you need it. When I understand that then I can help you better ...
bdoneck
No, I do not want to use a mail function. What I want to to is beable to set up email forwarders with a PHP script so that when an email is sent to THEIR-USERNAME@MYDOMAIN.com it will forward it to their email. Like you are able to set up in a cPanel
SamiTheBerber
Only way to make that, I think, is made it manually. You can pick your member's email and put them into cPanel. Other way is that you make own webmail client that first recieve and then send same email, but it is so complicate ...
Grimboy
There could be a file where cpanel stores this, but you probebly don't have acess to it. Bondings may know.