You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which do you prefer "DOCTOR" OR "LAWYER"

If you are given choices, which one will you choose to become in the future. Doctor or Lawyer? Why?
ryukenden wrote:
If you are given choices, which one will you choose to become in the future. Doctor or Lawyer? Why?

Doctor, I'm a people person =D
I will probably choose to be a doctor. Doctors heals people who are sick and dying. They are more intimate and caring than the lawyers. But basically, the two professions are most likely to be great people in the society because they play an important critical roles.
off topic:

A doctor, a lawyer and a mathematician were discussing the relative merits of having a wife or a mistress.

The lawyer says: "For sure a mistress is better. If you have a wife and want a divorce, it causes all sorts of legal problems.

The doctor says: "It's better to have a wife because the sense of security lowers your stress and is good for your health.

The mathematician says: " You're both wrong. It's best to have both so that when the wife thinks you're with the mistress and the mistress thinks you're with your wife --- you can do some mathematics.

Quote tags added by Moderating Team. Please use quote tags anytime you are using text that is not your own.
well, it varies through persons.
i personally wanna be lawyer because i want to fight for whats right,and i argue alot, orcorrect alot.

i dont really wanna be a doctor because of the blood and all and i dun wanna deal with people...i dunno. tho id like being a doctor because its interesting
Doctor because i want to be one in the future! Laughing Wink
Both jobs have their pros and cons. But I think a doctor has to defend criminals less than lawyers.
jipmerite wrote:
Both jobs have their pros and cons. But I think a doctor has to defend criminals less than lawyers.

It might depend on what sort of lawyer you are. Some only prosecute, some specialize in tax law (ok, they probably work with criminals, too Wink ), some real estate.

Me, I'd have to become a lawyer, 'cause I have no desire to play around with dead, carved up corpses in anatomy class.
Neither - they all sell their souls to the devil or to "profit" -

I've just got a letter that my health insurance paid a doctor I went to for outpatient surgery which is news to me as I have nothing of the kind done.
: Mad
in my character -doctor

because they make a differance more then one life at a time.
You know, I'd have a really hard time being a traditional doctor. The medication and analysis aspects that doctors do daily would really stress me out... the medical World is one of ever changing facts and figures, and to stay up on that, would be a dizzying whirr for me!

Instead, I think I'd choose Lawyer, simply because the rules are set in stone, and it's up to you to use the rules to help your case, not the rules changing and you having to play catch-up 24/7. The whole "Sell your soul, be evil" thing that lawyers take on is such a silly stereotype, they save people from truly bad things that say, a judge only looking at the facts from one side would see. Two lawyers with their own agenda will proove much more effective in court, and I think, are a necessary addition to law.

Lawyer, coz i 'speak' more than i can learn medicine.

Why are you asking this anyway? Are you stuck between the two choices?
i don't like to have anal sex with the clients so no lawyer.
doctor seems to be a good choice especially in canada since there's no private health system so u don't treat your clients depending on their insurance.
anyways, what's the difference between the sperm and the laywer?

--> there's one chance over 1000000 to be a human
Doctor of course..Blood makes me feel alive...Besides I don't like to speak or give out a speech for a long time..Its just too hard for me
I don't want to be none of them. But I just want to be a President of US. Wink [/b]

my mom, dad,sister and her husband, all are doctors .. i like them .. : )

n yes. . healing people is a good way to get cash u get to know a lot of things Smile
Thought I wanted to be a lawyer when I started college. Didn't quite make it to law school. Got side tracked with a computer degree and couldn't wait to get out into the real world. Might go back some day.
Doctor of course...most important it is because I don't need to speak a lots compare to the lawyer...sometimes I can / accidently make people can't speak too...its just ..maybe the feeling with the bloods make my blood boiling
to me, doctors seem to want to pursue knowledge...more objective.

lawyers seem to want to pursue ethics based on written law, this to me is subjective.

because i tend to be more of an objective person, i would have to choose doctor.
I prefer doctor than being a lawyer because lawyers can sometimes get into major controversies. Where as i find doctors to be very cool. With lots of knowledge and other stuffs. I am not trying to say that lawyers don't have knowledge, just that I like doctors than lawyers
I would prefer to be a lawyer..i like to fight for the rights of people,even though both lawyers and doctors are like peoples persons.
I would much rather be a lawyer, simply because I would be better at that profession, I can't really deal with the human body and I don't think I could ever fix it, I can however, defend people really well and spend long hours researching.
well, i'll think first. actually lawyer and doctor also have to use their brain. and the differences are the doctor need to use their eyes, concentration, and hands to operate while lawyers only need to use their mouth and their creative thinking fight for their cases. by then, i'll like both, but if i only can choose 1 of it, i'll choose doctor because a good doctor save lifes. and saving a is better than winning a case.