FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

KID ROCK!!!!!!!!

Motoracer380
who likes kid rock...or...who doesnt
The-Master
I definately don't and don't know how anyone can (no offence!)
Alias
I really like Kid Rock musics, the music that he play really makes my adrenaline rush. Like the bawitdaba and those cool hard rock/rap songs it make sense to me. Twisted Evil
Ozzy
'Forever' was the only descent song he brought out.
twisthigh
"Picture" featuring Sheryl Crown and "Only God Knows Why" are they only songs I like from him. He really needs to clean up his act and put his life together then maybe try again with the whole music scene.
love2infekt
I never did like Kid Rock but I think it was funny how he reacted when he saw that scene in that movie, Borat with his wife Pamela Anderson.
BMB07
I don't mind him.
He has inspired me...well his music..
pecad0re
Who's this guy Kid Rock? i don't know...will someone send me links to find out?
jrs32
Although Kid Rock is quite old news these days, still love his music! He has a bunch of great songs for anyone who is into or likes the whole "country rock"/"badass rebel" scene. Although some of his songs are quite the opposite of this.

Anyway, yes I love Kid Rock!
jrs32
twisthigh wrote:
"Picture" featuring Sheryl Crown and "Only God Knows Why" are they only songs I like from him. He really needs to clean up his act and put his life together then maybe try again with the whole music scene.

Haha.. he needs to clean up his act and put his life together? He sold millions of albums and made tons of money on tours. His life has been more successful than yours ever will be. Looks like you need to clean up your act and think about things before you say them so you don't look like an idiot who is trying to make himself feel better by putting someone else's work down.
Scott
He's a bit of a jerk. And his music souns pretty shitty to me.
Vimor
Kid Rock is allright and he will always have fans because he has that little background that has been "hard" on him with his brother I think who died and stuff.

He will always have fans wether his music sucks or not just because some people will feel sympathetic towards him and stuff I guess.

Oh well I added my 2 cents for the day..... lol
TribalArt
Some of his songs are good.

Picture with Sheryl Crow, Only God Knows Why, Lonely Road of Faith.
Its mainly the meaningful songs.

I don't like songs like Stoned PIMP

But that is just me after all.
agustin
Where is he??? He is a ghost....
anxiety1
cant stand the bloke

i thought he was finished ages ago....

welll cheesssy