FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost Freaks...

S3nd K3ys
Wouldn't this be a better shield to put on the Frihost Freak monikers than that round thing with the rivits in it? This one's ok, just kinda boring.

The Fabulous Furry Freak Brother's Fast Freddy's Cat.

Maybe a poll for all the freaks to decide on one? (wink wink, nudge nudge)
The_Gamer294
arkebuzer
Why not? With that picture more people would get super mega active on the forums just to get the freak status Wink
Dark_Tiger
This may be feeding the troll, but this is also a horrorific, abysmal idea.

1. It breaks up the "shield/coat of arms" thing that the rank images have going.

2. It's a black and white line drawing vs color work.

3. It's hiedous when shrunken down to size.

4. It's more work, albeit not much, on something that DOESN'T MATTER compared to things like "get the other proposed mods working" or "hunt down and kill the user who's causing the issues with server 2."
S3nd K3ys
Dark_Tiger wrote:

1. It breaks up the "shield/coat of arms" thing that the rank images have going.

4. It's more work, albeit not much, on something that DOESN'T MATTER compared to things like "get the other proposed mods working" or "hunt down and kill the user who's causing the issues with server 2."

I just meant the cat, not that exact one.

Wink
Dark_Tiger
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Dark_Tiger wrote:

I just meant the cat, not that exact one.

Wink

So what you're saying is that the cat is normally a coat of arms? Rolling Eyes

Seriously, most images look like butt if you squeeze them down to 10 pixels square. Barring you posting such an image of this, I'm going to say that it can't be done with this character.
Marston
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Maybe a poll for all the freaks to decide on one? (wink wink, nudge nudge)
All two of you?
reddishblue
Blaster
S3nd K3ys
Ochlahon (don't know how to spell)
Scorpio
Wink
mathiaus
There would need to be a slightly better reason to have the ranks recreated or edited. Also, if we encourage users to become freaks too much (which your cat thing would), they may just spam a lot to achieve the rank!
Josso
I'll most probably die of old age before I acheive that rank Laughing

Hmm well probably doesn't need changing in my opinion. With that design you suggested it might be hard to keep the consistant style with the other ranks as well Confused
Blaster
I would like that. Get someone to make it K3ys or you do it. It would be a change Very Happy
alkady
Too bad the Freaks cannot get their own Coat-of-Arm, that would be something more interesting!
Blaster
reddishblue wrote:
Blaster
S3nd K3ys
Ochlahon (don't know how to spell)
Scorpio
Wink

Its ocalhoun

And the order is as followed
Blaster
Scorpio
S3nd K3ys
ocalhoun

(in order from when we where brought in)

I might have my head of graphics make me up that rank. But i don't think bondings will go for it. (thats where tidruG comes in Twisted Evil )
ocalhoun
I like the idea; I think it could use a bit more colour, but a cat? I would hope for something a bit more abstract.

Ochlahon signing of Wink
Blaster
ocalhoun wrote:
I like the idea; I think it could use a bit more colour, but a cat? I would hope for something a bit more abstract.

Ochlahon signing of Wink

Let me guess.... a hourse?

Nah i'll get a friend of mine to create it and see what bondings says. Most likely he wont' go for it but all of us say that we woudl want it so why not Very Happy
ocalhoun
Blaster wrote:

Let me guess.... a hourse?

Naw, that'd be even less abstract; how about something similar, just with more color, like a design painted on the same shield we have now...
Blaster
That wouldn't be anyfun though. Although the idea S3nd K3ys has would be a good idea.... *goes in search of graphic artist*
Jack_Hammer
arkebuzer wrote:
Why not? With that picture more people would get super mega active on the forums just to get the freak status Wink

I don't think so somehow...
arkebuzer
Jack_Hammer wrote:
arkebuzer wrote:

I don't think so somehow...

<hint> there´s something called joke </hint>