FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Mp3 collection

LzW-x
Hmmm... Don't take this the wrong way but that looks like one of those "fake search engines" I like the animated smiley's on the page but could see no other purpose for the web site!

I looked at the U2 page, and the links are all obfuscated but go through some domain with just an IP address and not a domain name!

If you designed this page, I say you do have some real talent! The icons and stuff are real great but you need some real content... I've not clicked any of the search results because I don't click on obfuscated links as a rule but I'm guessing it's one of those endless maze's of search results that lead nowhere?

Again, sorry for the critical reply but I recommend a page with real content and you'll be a great webmaster!
Rico
This isnt really about the topic, I just want to comment on this remarkably refreshing word LzW-x used in his post. Obfuscated. All I can say is Nice. English is my second language but English has the coolest words. Obfuscated dont you just love the way it ambles over your lips. The fist thing Im doing is finding out what it means.
hunnyhiteshseth
Sorry if I am wrong, but according to rules it seems like spam/advertisement to me.

If you just want to advertise your website post in "Advertise Your Website" Section.
gh0stface
This is pretty much spam. First post removed. Topic locked.

-Locked-