FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what are you thankful this year

samsong
what are you guys thankful this year? its almost the end of the year
xkobram
samsong wrote:

Heh, what are you trying to say to us? Very Happy I think it will be enough time for this discusion month later...
BlockUp
I got into college two years early.

As I am very clever *cough*NERD*cough* and I am predicted to have over 5 A*-C grades in my GCSEs, I was recommended to a nearby college to do a course in Engineering. I thought this was brilliant, as I want a career in animatronics and special effects and I am convinced it will help me. So, I went through a selection procedure (two exams and an interview) and I was accepted in the college as one of five people out of around 40 that applied for a place. Now I go to college instead of regular school for one day every week. I am really enjoying the course, it is so great, it means I have an advanced qualification by the time I reach sixteen. I think it's given me great motivation for the course and for my regular school studies.

Heh, seeing as this is in the Relationships forum, I'll hve to add something to do with relationships (I guess).
Well, I have made a few more friends this year and my best friend and I are talking a lot more than we usually do! He lives quite far from me and we talk on MSN.

It's the best thing that's happened to me in a long time.
And this year, I'm grateful for it!
Dragate
BlockUp wrote:
I got into college two years early.

As I am very clever *cough*NERD*cough* and I am predicted to have over 5 A*-C grades in my GCSEs, I was recommended to a nearby college to do a course in Engineering. I thought this was brilliant, as I want a career in animatronics and special effects and I am convinced it will help me. So, I went through a selection procedure (two exams and an interview) and I was accepted in the college as one of five people out of around 40 that applied for a place. Now I go to college instead of regular school for one day every week. I am really enjoying the course, it is so great, it means I have an advanced qualification by the time I reach sixteen. I think it's given me great motivation for the course and for my regular school studies.

Heh, seeing as this is in the Relationships forum, I'll hve to add something to do with relationships (I guess).
Well, I have made a few more friends this year and my best friend and I are talking a lot more than we usually do! He lives quite far from me and we talk on MSN.

It's the best thing that's happened to me in a long time.
And this year, I'm grateful for it!

WOW~

YOU ARE TRES SMARTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

oh man!

welll.... for me nothing really has happened becuase my break doesn't come for another 15 school days *sigh*~
I've made lotsa good firends this year, surprisingly. It's really quite werid. My current best firends, I really, kida sketchy cuz I only known them for like 3 months O.O and there are like 5 of them. 5 best firends that you've only known for a few months~... I have a firend I've known since grade 4, no I'm in grade 11, but he isn't nearly as close to me as the others...

really quite surprising.
xkobram
This year i have loved one super girl and it was "lessons of love" for me.
arjay
samsong wrote:

Aside from the countless moments and events that I have been thanking each year, one of the things that is worth being thankful this year is my experience being given the chance to find a good web hosting and forum site like the Frihost. Smile

The opportunity to interact with the other excellent Frihost posters is already a good experience for me this year. The quality posts from the quality posters are more than worth the time I was spending navigating this site. Smile

Maybe, for some posters, such experience won’t be as relevant, but for a very busy individual, like me, who finds it extremely difficult to keep pace with the requirements of my daily tasks and activities, this site has been a treasure found – a vast resource of significant idea and information. Smile

I am thankful also for all the kind-worded and heart-warming PM’s I have received and their built-in understanding that a message that lands in my PM inbox has a very little chance of getting a response due to time constraint. But rest-assured, all have been noted in warm accord and deepest gratitude. Someone just touched my heart Smile

Thanks also for this topic thread that gives us this chance to express our pleasure to the other posters that, we met along the way and experienced living through a “new perspective and hope” but, missed our hugs. Angel

Thank you once more. Exclamation