FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Account Cancellation

MULITRI
To any of Admins:
I've had a great time here, i will go on vacations in 3 days for the whole August month, and returning to my work i will have a prootion and my free time will be short, so i will have very few time to work on my site or it will go very very slow.
For that, i think is honest to cancel my account at Frihost Sad for 1 other new member can enjoy this free hosting service in a full way.
I want to thanks greatly to the Admins for the great job done here and to all the comunity for the great time shared.
Best wishes in the future for all
Jose MULITRI

P.S.: I will visit this nice community sometimes to read and maybe post some messages, cya's soon Cool
Bondings
Are you sure you want me to delete your account? It doesn't take much space/cpu/bandwidth.

Have a nice holiday, btw. Wink
MULITRI
Well, why to delay it?, if i have short free time, sooner or later i will break the forum active rule, sincerily, i think is the honest solution.
But be sure i know where to go if someday i have an easy to maintenance site and a few time to post messages Laughing --->Frihost

Thanks for all Bondings. Good summer for everybody.
Maka
What about do a full backup and keep it safe then when you have a lot of free time again request again?.
Bondings
Ok, I removed your account. I hope you won't regret it. Wink
MULITRI
Thanks guys.

Feel free to close this topic.

P.S.: Maka, thanks but i had the backup downloaded before request cancelation Wink