FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dragonball z

shaggz2dope
We are all guilty of probably atleast playing it once but who cares i love dbz it is one of the greatest anime games created in my knowledge. The creator of the game and the series was very brilliant in the fact that it gives a story about a kid that came from a different planet now protecting the Earthlings and other planets that he has no reason to do but only the fact that he does not like the evil people. He was trained as a baby to destroy planets but got a bump on his head as a baby that screwed up the training so now he is the universes hero
Yantaal
the splitscreen beat em up fantastioc clever idea

as for the cartoon: every sunday morning, do my paper round come home and watch DBZ untill about 3 o clock.

hard work. but worth it///
onlybooks
The game was quite fine than watching this show on TV . The playing is quite good that makes feel what actually the TV show was Wink This is my one of favourite game Very Happy
Drekkar
Well if you like DBZ than you'll love Earths Special Forces.

It requires Steam and Half-Life but thats about it.

You can get the mod at http://www.esforces.com

It's really fun actually, they have put a lot of features in and continue to update it.

Give it a shot Wink
bluefossil
the game is pretty neato. I enjoyed dragonball games since the early 1990s on japanese Nintendo.
vaoger
well i like the game... generally try to bit other but using combo... and charged power.. Hanehane hah...!!! cool!!
but the rpg style making me less intrest in it... very dissapointing!!
but still cool!! when i played it again... Nitendo dragonball arena (JP)
Saryon
Haven't played the game yet, but I do love the series. The show on tv is just awesome, and I love to watch it.