FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I was banned; May I make a new account?

Pl0x0rz
I was banned from the forums ... am I allowed to make a new account?
wumingsden
Pl0x0rz wrote:
I was banned from the forums ... am I allowed to make a new account?

In just about all circumstances no, you are not allowed to make a new account. What was your previous username?
Pl0x0rz
TheDarkLord, then when that got banned I made a new account, Zubairi, and that got banned the next day for no reason.
wumingsden
OK, I believe your original account was banned because you went against the Terms Of Service of the hosting. The second account was removed because banned users are not allowed to return to frihost, for obvious reasons.

After speaking to Steve about the situation, he said that no banned users are allowed to return, including you. I'm sorry but the answer is no, you cannot create another account.

This thread has been left open in case you wish to reply.
ChrisCh
When the user was banned, someone forgot to change the account's rank to Banned - it still shows as Junior FriHoster. Smile
Traveller
TheDarkLord was banned for posting messages that were completely spammy, such as a few that were (Yes, this is an actual quote): literally:
TheDarkLord wrote:
spam

Another example would be the several messages that said nothing more than:
TheDarkLord wrote:
ok..............................................

After that, Zubairi came back, posted messages like this and a lot of garbage, then even posted a message saying:
Zubairi wrote:
Yay 10 pts I can get hosting now! ^_^
and actually submitted a hosting request.

In the thread linked above, I even made it very clear:
Traveller wrote:
Zubairi wrote:
I had another acc (TheDarkLord) and I left Frihost for 8 months because I was addicted to an online game - I quit and came back when I logged on I had -287.865 pts lmao why wasnt my acc deleted?

(its deleted now cuz i went brezerk on it and got it banned :{

...and that's exactly how it's going to stay. You couldn't obey the rules in order to keep the other account, and now you decide to break the rules further by establishing a duplicate account?

Bye, bye.

Now you ask if you are allowed to make a new account? What part of "NO" do you fail to understand? Do NOT ask again.

-closed-